Lucknow sources have stated that two jewelers were shot dead as armed robbers barged into a shop in Uttar Pradesh's Mathura last evening. The incident, caught on CCTV, has seized the attention of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, who has ordered the state police chief to visit the holy town and investigate why there have been no arrests so far.
It was stated that Yogi Adityanath also expressed anger inside the UP assembly, according to state minister Shrikant Sharma, who is a lawmaker from Mathura. The saffron-robed Chief Minister, whose party BJP stressed on a crime-free UP during their poll campaign said "He wants to assure the house that the rule of law will prevail in Uttar Pradesh. There will be absolutely no protection for criminals in the state".
Sources have stated that it was ironic that the robbery took place on a
day opposition lawmakers in the assembly used a very unruly way of protesting
against what they called lawlessness in the state by throwing posters and
paper missiles at Governor Ram Naik, shouting slogans and standing on their
Meanwhile in the CCTV footage which was released by the police, a man with his face covered slides a door open and points a gun at the men inside the jewellery shop. More robbers follow, their face masked by helmets, and there is a fight as the staff in the shop try to push them back. Three men collapse and lie in a pile as the robbers step over them to enter the shop. Later it was also revealed that two of them had been killed. Two others suffered bullet wounds and are in hospital, said senior police officer Vinod Kumar Mishra.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates