Lucknow sources have stated that two jewelers were shot dead as armed robbers barged into a shop in Uttar Pradesh's Mathura last evening. The incident, caught on CCTV, has seized the attention of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, who has ordered the state police chief to visit the holy town and investigate why there have been no arrests so far.
It was stated that Yogi Adityanath also expressed anger inside the UP assembly, according to state minister Shrikant Sharma, who is a lawmaker from Mathura. The saffron-robed Chief Minister, whose party BJP stressed on a crime-free UP during their poll campaign said "He wants to assure the house that the rule of law will prevail in Uttar Pradesh. There will be absolutely no protection for criminals in the state".
Sources have stated that it was ironic that the robbery took place on a
day opposition lawmakers in the assembly used a very unruly way of protesting
against what they called lawlessness in the state by throwing posters and
paper missiles at Governor Ram Naik, shouting slogans and standing on their
Meanwhile in the CCTV footage which was released by the police, a man with his face covered slides a door open and points a gun at the men inside the jewellery shop. More robbers follow, their face masked by helmets, and there is a fight as the staff in the shop try to push them back. Three men collapse and lie in a pile as the robbers step over them to enter the shop. Later it was also revealed that two of them had been killed. Two others suffered bullet wounds and are in hospital, said senior police officer Vinod Kumar Mishra.
Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!! The government on Friday assured a parliamentary panel that Aadhaar data has all the needed tight foolproof security.This assurance came while parliamentary standing committee on home affairs, headed by P Chidambaram, was given a power point presentation on the security privacy concerns of Aadhaar data by officials from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Union home ministry which is leaded by home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi.
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!
- Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Karnataka PUC July Supplementary Results 2017 to be Declared Next Week
- Jagan is trying this with Undavalli and Mudragada ??
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Charmee is involved in Drug case - Interrogation to happen soon
- Why Pawan Kalyan meets Chandrababu Naidu??
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Buy Reliance Jio 4G phone at ZERO cost - Who is beneficial?
- Ram Nath Govind's journey from Scratches to Riches
- Kerala MBBS, BDS, Medical Allied Courses Revised Category List Published
- Arvind Kejriwal Orders Sanitation Review of Government School
- Why BJP is against Kamal Hassan entering politics??