Lucknow sources have stated that two jewelers were shot dead as armed robbers barged into a shop in Uttar Pradesh's Mathura last evening. The incident, caught on CCTV, has seized the attention of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, who has ordered the state police chief to visit the holy town and investigate why there have been no arrests so far.
It was stated that Yogi Adityanath also expressed anger inside the UP assembly, according to state minister Shrikant Sharma, who is a lawmaker from Mathura. The saffron-robed Chief Minister, whose party BJP stressed on a crime-free UP during their poll campaign said "He wants to assure the house that the rule of law will prevail in Uttar Pradesh. There will be absolutely no protection for criminals in the state".
Sources have stated that it was ironic that the robbery took place on a
day opposition lawmakers in the assembly used a very unruly way of protesting
against what they called lawlessness in the state by throwing posters and
paper missiles at Governor Ram Naik, shouting slogans and standing on their
Meanwhile in the CCTV footage which was released by the police, a man with his face covered slides a door open and points a gun at the men inside the jewellery shop. More robbers follow, their face masked by helmets, and there is a fight as the staff in the shop try to push them back. Three men collapse and lie in a pile as the robbers step over them to enter the shop. Later it was also revealed that two of them had been killed. Two others suffered bullet wounds and are in hospital, said senior police officer Vinod Kumar Mishra.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel