Patna sources have made a statement that the state government has decided to give seventh rank to all its employees. On the lines of the center, the original pay scale of the state employees has been increased to 2.57 times. Now the minimum wage will be increased from Rs 5200 to 18 thousand rupees. With effect from 1 April 2017, the state workers will get an economic benefit, whereas in principle it will be considered effective from January 1, 2016. If the increase in salary increases in percentages, then it will be 14-15%.
It was stated that after grade-per merge into pay scale, level has been categorized. It has made a pay scale of up to 14 levels. Apart from this, gratuity has been increased from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakhs. It was stamped in the state cabinet meeting on Tuesday.
Meanwhile after the meeting, the Principal Secretary of the Cabinet
Department, Brajesh Mehrotra said that there was agreement on 19 issues in the
meeting. After reviewing the recommendations of the State Pay Commission,
the pay commission, which was set up under the chairmanship of former Chief
Secretary GS Kang, has been extended for two months.
It was further added that as per the seventh pay scale, the decision has now been taken to increase the basic pay scale only. There has been no decision on the increase in other allowances including housing, travel, medicine, as the Central Government has not yet issued any notification regarding the increase in any allowances. Those Trend employed teachers get the same benefits as pay scale, they will get the same benefits of the seventh pay scale as well as the state employees. Their basic pay will increase to 2.57 times.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel