Patna sources have made a statement that the state government has decided to give seventh rank to all its employees. On the lines of the center, the original pay scale of the state employees has been increased to 2.57 times. Now the minimum wage will be increased from Rs 5200 to 18 thousand rupees. With effect from 1 April 2017, the state workers will get an economic benefit, whereas in principle it will be considered effective from January 1, 2016. If the increase in salary increases in percentages, then it will be 14-15%.
It was stated that after grade-per merge into pay scale, level has been categorized. It has made a pay scale of up to 14 levels. Apart from this, gratuity has been increased from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakhs. It was stamped in the state cabinet meeting on Tuesday.
Meanwhile after the meeting, the Principal Secretary of the Cabinet
Department, Brajesh Mehrotra said that there was agreement on 19 issues in the
meeting. After reviewing the recommendations of the State Pay Commission,
the pay commission, which was set up under the chairmanship of former Chief
Secretary GS Kang, has been extended for two months.
It was further added that as per the seventh pay scale, the decision has now been taken to increase the basic pay scale only. There has been no decision on the increase in other allowances including housing, travel, medicine, as the Central Government has not yet issued any notification regarding the increase in any allowances. Those Trend employed teachers get the same benefits as pay scale, they will get the same benefits of the seventh pay scale as well as the state employees. Their basic pay will increase to 2.57 times.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi