Patna sources have made a statement that the state government has decided to give seventh rank to all its employees. On the lines of the center, the original pay scale of the state employees has been increased to 2.57 times. Now the minimum wage will be increased from Rs 5200 to 18 thousand rupees. With effect from 1 April 2017, the state workers will get an economic benefit, whereas in principle it will be considered effective from January 1, 2016. If the increase in salary increases in percentages, then it will be 14-15%.
It was stated that after grade-per merge into pay scale, level has been categorized. It has made a pay scale of up to 14 levels. Apart from this, gratuity has been increased from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakhs. It was stamped in the state cabinet meeting on Tuesday.
Meanwhile after the meeting, the Principal Secretary of the Cabinet
Department, Brajesh Mehrotra said that there was agreement on 19 issues in the
meeting. After reviewing the recommendations of the State Pay Commission,
the pay commission, which was set up under the chairmanship of former Chief
Secretary GS Kang, has been extended for two months.
It was further added that as per the seventh pay scale, the decision has now been taken to increase the basic pay scale only. There has been no decision on the increase in other allowances including housing, travel, medicine, as the Central Government has not yet issued any notification regarding the increase in any allowances. Those Trend employed teachers get the same benefits as pay scale, they will get the same benefits of the seventh pay scale as well as the state employees. Their basic pay will increase to 2.57 times.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates