Patna sources have made a statement that the state government has decided to give seventh rank to all its employees. On the lines of the center, the original pay scale of the state employees has been increased to 2.57 times. Now the minimum wage will be increased from Rs 5200 to 18 thousand rupees. With effect from 1 April 2017, the state workers will get an economic benefit, whereas in principle it will be considered effective from January 1, 2016. If the increase in salary increases in percentages, then it will be 14-15%.
It was stated that after grade-per merge into pay scale, level has been categorized. It has made a pay scale of up to 14 levels. Apart from this, gratuity has been increased from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakhs. It was stamped in the state cabinet meeting on Tuesday.
Meanwhile after the meeting, the Principal Secretary of the Cabinet
Department, Brajesh Mehrotra said that there was agreement on 19 issues in the
meeting. After reviewing the recommendations of the State Pay Commission,
the pay commission, which was set up under the chairmanship of former Chief
Secretary GS Kang, has been extended for two months.
It was further added that as per the seventh pay scale, the decision has now been taken to increase the basic pay scale only. There has been no decision on the increase in other allowances including housing, travel, medicine, as the Central Government has not yet issued any notification regarding the increase in any allowances. Those Trend employed teachers get the same benefits as pay scale, they will get the same benefits of the seventh pay scale as well as the state employees. Their basic pay will increase to 2.57 times.
Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!! The government on Friday assured a parliamentary panel that Aadhaar data has all the needed tight foolproof security.This assurance came while parliamentary standing committee on home affairs, headed by P Chidambaram, was given a power point presentation on the security privacy concerns of Aadhaar data by officials from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Union home ministry which is leaded by home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi.
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!
- Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Karnataka PUC July Supplementary Results 2017 to be Declared Next Week
- Jagan is trying this with Undavalli and Mudragada ??
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Charmee is involved in Drug case - Interrogation to happen soon
- Why Pawan Kalyan meets Chandrababu Naidu??
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Buy Reliance Jio 4G phone at ZERO cost - Who is beneficial?
- Ram Nath Govind's journey from Scratches to Riches
- Kerala MBBS, BDS, Medical Allied Courses Revised Category List Published
- Arvind Kejriwal Orders Sanitation Review of Government School
- Why BJP is against Kamal Hassan entering politics??