PM Modi completed three years in office and various organisations have conducted a survey to guage the public mood about the working of Modi government at the centre. The survey came with shocking results on the performance of Modi government.
It is known that Modi came to power in a sensational manner with people voting for him unanimously after getting vexed with the scams under Congress led UPA regime. This powered Modi and BJP to majority on its own.
Now after three years, survey came with the following results as to whether Modi lived up to the soaring expectations of the people. According to the latest, the online poll conducted by LocalCircles found that 60% of the people are satisfied with the Modi government.
The survey found out the public mood on the missions launched by PM Modi. Of all Modi's initiatives, irect benefit transfer (Pahal) got the highest approval rating, at 47 per cent, followed by Jan Dhan Yojana at 29 per cent. His pet initiatives Swachh Bharat and Make in India got just 16 per cent and 8 per cent approval ratings respectively.
People however expressed their dissatisfaction on Modi government handling the inflation, crime against women, unemployment and healthcare sectors. People are also unhappy with their representatives addressing their problems. 69% expressed their dissatisfaction.
More than 40000 from 200 cities participated in the survey. According to the survey, Modi government scored high on foreign policy issues and handling of Pakistan issue. They also felt Modi powered India as a global power in his regime. People expressed confidence about their future under Modi regime. 51% people supported demonetisation decision while 37% felt that it reduced corruption.
Compared to last year, the percentage of people who felt that the government met their expectations fell from 46 per cent to 44 per cent. On the other hand the percentage of people dissatisfied rose by 3 per cent to 36 per cent.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi