PM Modi completed three years in office and various organisations have conducted a survey to guage the public mood about the working of Modi government at the centre. The survey came with shocking results on the performance of Modi government.
It is known that Modi came to power in a sensational manner with people voting for him unanimously after getting vexed with the scams under Congress led UPA regime. This powered Modi and BJP to majority on its own.
Now after three years, survey came with the following results as to whether Modi lived up to the soaring expectations of the people. According to the latest, the online poll conducted by LocalCircles found that 60% of the people are satisfied with the Modi government.
The survey found out the public mood on the missions launched by PM Modi. Of all Modi's initiatives, irect benefit transfer (Pahal) got the highest approval rating, at 47 per cent, followed by Jan Dhan Yojana at 29 per cent. His pet initiatives Swachh Bharat and Make in India got just 16 per cent and 8 per cent approval ratings respectively.
People however expressed their dissatisfaction on Modi government handling the inflation, crime against women, unemployment and healthcare sectors. People are also unhappy with their representatives addressing their problems. 69% expressed their dissatisfaction.
More than 40000 from 200 cities participated in the survey. According to the survey, Modi government scored high on foreign policy issues and handling of Pakistan issue. They also felt Modi powered India as a global power in his regime. People expressed confidence about their future under Modi regime. 51% people supported demonetisation decision while 37% felt that it reduced corruption.
Compared to last year, the percentage of people who felt that the government met their expectations fell from 46 per cent to 44 per cent. On the other hand the percentage of people dissatisfied rose by 3 per cent to 36 per cent.
Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!! The government on Friday assured a parliamentary panel that Aadhaar data has all the needed tight foolproof security.This assurance came while parliamentary standing committee on home affairs, headed by P Chidambaram, was given a power point presentation on the security privacy concerns of Aadhaar data by officials from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Union home ministry which is leaded by home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi.
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!
- Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Karnataka PUC July Supplementary Results 2017 to be Declared Next Week
- Jagan is trying this with Undavalli and Mudragada ??
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Charmee is involved in Drug case - Interrogation to happen soon
- Why Pawan Kalyan meets Chandrababu Naidu??
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Buy Reliance Jio 4G phone at ZERO cost - Who is beneficial?
- Ram Nath Govind's journey from Scratches to Riches
- Kerala MBBS, BDS, Medical Allied Courses Revised Category List Published
- Arvind Kejriwal Orders Sanitation Review of Government School
- Why BJP is against Kamal Hassan entering politics??