PM Modi completed three years in office and various organisations have conducted a survey to guage the public mood about the working of Modi government at the centre. The survey came with shocking results on the performance of Modi government.
It is known that Modi came to power in a sensational manner with people voting for him unanimously after getting vexed with the scams under Congress led UPA regime. This powered Modi and BJP to majority on its own.
Now after three years, survey came with the following results as to whether Modi lived up to the soaring expectations of the people. According to the latest, the online poll conducted by LocalCircles found that 60% of the people are satisfied with the Modi government.
The survey found out the public mood on the missions launched by PM Modi. Of all Modi's initiatives, irect benefit transfer (Pahal) got the highest approval rating, at 47 per cent, followed by Jan Dhan Yojana at 29 per cent. His pet initiatives Swachh Bharat and Make in India got just 16 per cent and 8 per cent approval ratings respectively.
People however expressed their dissatisfaction on Modi government handling the inflation, crime against women, unemployment and healthcare sectors. People are also unhappy with their representatives addressing their problems. 69% expressed their dissatisfaction.
More than 40000 from 200 cities participated in the survey. According to the survey, Modi government scored high on foreign policy issues and handling of Pakistan issue. They also felt Modi powered India as a global power in his regime. People expressed confidence about their future under Modi regime. 51% people supported demonetisation decision while 37% felt that it reduced corruption.
Compared to last year, the percentage of people who felt that the government met their expectations fell from 46 per cent to 44 per cent. On the other hand the percentage of people dissatisfied rose by 3 per cent to 36 per cent.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel