PM Modi completed three years in office and various organisations have conducted a survey to guage the public mood about the working of Modi government at the centre. The survey came with shocking results on the performance of Modi government.
It is known that Modi came to power in a sensational manner with people voting for him unanimously after getting vexed with the scams under Congress led UPA regime. This powered Modi and BJP to majority on its own.
Now after three years, survey came with the following results as to whether Modi lived up to the soaring expectations of the people. According to the latest, the online poll conducted by LocalCircles found that 60% of the people are satisfied with the Modi government.
The survey found out the public mood on the missions launched by PM Modi. Of all Modi's initiatives, irect benefit transfer (Pahal) got the highest approval rating, at 47 per cent, followed by Jan Dhan Yojana at 29 per cent. His pet initiatives Swachh Bharat and Make in India got just 16 per cent and 8 per cent approval ratings respectively.
People however expressed their dissatisfaction on Modi government handling the inflation, crime against women, unemployment and healthcare sectors. People are also unhappy with their representatives addressing their problems. 69% expressed their dissatisfaction.
More than 40000 from 200 cities participated in the survey. According to the survey, Modi government scored high on foreign policy issues and handling of Pakistan issue. They also felt Modi powered India as a global power in his regime. People expressed confidence about their future under Modi regime. 51% people supported demonetisation decision while 37% felt that it reduced corruption.
Compared to last year, the percentage of people who felt that the government met their expectations fell from 46 per cent to 44 per cent. On the other hand the percentage of people dissatisfied rose by 3 per cent to 36 per cent.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates