It’s a big shock that North Korea is responsible for the cyber attack on the computers worldwide. New York- A recent cyber attack that has shaken people across the globe is the Ransomware attack. North Korea, which is already imposing a Nuclear weapon threat to other countries, is responsible for this Cyber Attack. America’s Kaspersky Ltd. has found out that the culprit is North Korea.
Spread over email, this Ransomware virus captures and locks information in a computer. Also, it demands $300 to $600 of digital money, (also known as Bitcoins)to release the locked information. Information will be released only if money payment is made. So far, more than 3 lakhs computers in over 150 countries have been the victims of this Cyber Attack. Companies like Sony, banks in South Korea is majorly affected because of this Cyber attack.
Ransomware virus attack is outspread in countries like India, Bangladesh, America and European countries. These countries have had an internal discussion about how to handle the situation. America has already issued an Economic sanction against North Korea, meaning the USA will not have economic relations or transactions with North Korea.
Amidst all these North Korea is involved in threatening research activities like Nuclear weapons and Missile launch. Many political activists say that North Korea’s these moves would provoke a war threat.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates