It’s a big shock that North Korea is responsible for the cyber attack on the computers worldwide. New York- A recent cyber attack that has shaken people across the globe is the Ransomware attack. North Korea, which is already imposing a Nuclear weapon threat to other countries, is responsible for this Cyber Attack. America’s Kaspersky Ltd. has found out that the culprit is North Korea.
Spread over email, this Ransomware virus captures and locks information in a computer. Also, it demands $300 to $600 of digital money, (also known as Bitcoins)to release the locked information. Information will be released only if money payment is made. So far, more than 3 lakhs computers in over 150 countries have been the victims of this Cyber Attack. Companies like Sony, banks in South Korea is majorly affected because of this Cyber attack.
Ransomware virus attack is outspread in countries like India, Bangladesh, America and European countries. These countries have had an internal discussion about how to handle the situation. America has already issued an Economic sanction against North Korea, meaning the USA will not have economic relations or transactions with North Korea.
Amidst all these North Korea is involved in threatening research activities like Nuclear weapons and Missile launch. Many political activists say that North Korea’s these moves would provoke a war threat.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel