Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma who lost his midas touch dreamed of showing his power with his recent entertainer Sarkar 3 third in the franchise of his blockbuster film Sarkar. He vowed not to disappoint Tollywood Jakkana Rajamouli and promised to show Big B Amitabh Bachchan in an extremely powerful never seen before role.
RGV hoped to shake Bollywood the way he used to do during his hay days. However the film got huge shock when it got many negative reviews. Except for Big B Amitabh Bachchan's powerful performance, reviewers blasted RGV and asked him to quit films.
While RGV who was hurt already announced another controversial film on Mahatma Gandhi killer Nathuram Godse, his Sarkar 3 which sank at the box office, however gave shock to this CM's sarkar.
It is known that Delhi CM Kejriwal is facing severe corruption allegations from Kapil Mishra. Kapil Mishra who was sacked from Kejriwal's cabinet once again made shocking accusations against Kejriwal.
In his facebook post he said "Arvind Kejriwal visited CM office only 2 times last year, did not speak to public but went to watch ‘Sarkar 3’"
He posted “I was wondering when was the last time Kejriwal went to office? Took the stairs of Secretariat? People of Delhi would have no idea that his CM visited the office just twice last year.” He posted "Even as friends and relatives' houses are being raided, even as more and more corruption is coming to light, the CM who's completely cut off from his public leaves his house after many days to see (the film) Sarkar 3. That's right, Sarkar 3,"
It has to be seen how Kejriwal will react to this Sarkar shock from RGV's Sarkar.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi