Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma who lost his midas touch dreamed of showing his power with his recent entertainer Sarkar 3 third in the franchise of his blockbuster film Sarkar. He vowed not to disappoint Tollywood Jakkana Rajamouli and promised to show Big B Amitabh Bachchan in an extremely powerful never seen before role.
RGV hoped to shake Bollywood the way he used to do during his hay days. However the film got huge shock when it got many negative reviews. Except for Big B Amitabh Bachchan's powerful performance, reviewers blasted RGV and asked him to quit films.
While RGV who was hurt already announced another controversial film on Mahatma Gandhi killer Nathuram Godse, his Sarkar 3 which sank at the box office, however gave shock to this CM's sarkar.
It is known that Delhi CM Kejriwal is facing severe corruption allegations from Kapil Mishra. Kapil Mishra who was sacked from Kejriwal's cabinet once again made shocking accusations against Kejriwal.
In his facebook post he said "Arvind Kejriwal visited CM office only 2 times last year, did not speak to public but went to watch ‘Sarkar 3’"
He posted “I was wondering when was the last time Kejriwal went to office? Took the stairs of Secretariat? People of Delhi would have no idea that his CM visited the office just twice last year.” He posted "Even as friends and relatives' houses are being raided, even as more and more corruption is coming to light, the CM who's completely cut off from his public leaves his house after many days to see (the film) Sarkar 3. That's right, Sarkar 3,"
It has to be seen how Kejriwal will react to this Sarkar shock from RGV's Sarkar.
Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!! Complaints are pouring from both the parties to the election commission.TDP MPs K Narayana, K Nani alleged that the election commission was in favour of YSRPC was purposely staying dumb on election code violation. They complained that voters are canvased with cash.
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL