Prabhas,Rana,Tamanna,Anushka's Baahubali is mesmerising movie lovers across the world. while the first part Baahubali The Beginning left all wondering why Kattappa killed Baahubali, the second part Baahubali The Conclusion is stunning all breaking all box office records and going great guns conquering new territories and new heights.
Almost all celebrities from various professions watched the film and heaped praises on the filmmakers. Now many are wondering whether his arrogance shocked Baahubali. It is known that SP patriach, former Defence Minister and former CM of Uttar Pradesh Mulayam Singh Yadav watched the film recently.
Mulayam Singh on Tuesday evening wathced the film along with SP leaders in the Gold class at the Wave mall in posh Gomtinagar.Clad in white Kurta and Dhoti Mulayam Singh after watching the film heaped praises on the film.
Many say Baahubali storyline is similar to the family fued he faced when his son Akhilesh Yadav ousted him from the party along with his brother Shivpal Yadav. Even his cloose aide Amar Singh was ousted which many believe as a political coup.
However what surprised all is his arrogance despite losing power. Popular journalist Srinivasan Jain exposed Mulayam's arrogance with the following tweet. "Note the NSG standing at the back -- prob for the full 3 hrs." He said as per security protocol it is difficult to stand for three hours. Mulayam's actions attracted huge public outrage on social media.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi