Sources have stated that the huge attack on global cyber-security system by Ransom-ware virus has been the biggest talking point and the news has it that the officially verified twitter account of Jana Sena founder and Telugu film hero Pawan Kalyan has been hacked by some unscrupulous and unidentified elements.
It was stated that the hacking came to light after it was noticed by Jana Sena social media team in Hyderabad office. It's well known to us that Pawan made his Twitter account a big platform to highlight public matters and make statements on political issues. With sizable number of followers from all over the world, Pawan's tweets always invite massive response from his followers.
As per report from sources it was stated that the Jana Sena team has
reported the incident with cybercrime team and they're holding an internal meet
before proceeding ahead with police complaint. 'Pawan being the more-responsible
person and big-face in Telugu speaking states, we are more than worried what
the miscreants would post on his official page,' said the party's
Vice-President Mahendar Reddy.
Currently the cyber security team is also analyzing whether there are any political forces behind hacking the actor cum politician's Twitter account and our reliable sources claim that it's the account has been hacked three days back.
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?
- Kaleswaram irrigation project tunnel collapsed near Tippapur
- 'There is anger building up in India': Rahul Gandhi
- Sunny Leone's controversial advertisement hoarding rejected by Gujarati
- Couple ended life hours after their wedding
- Police busted another Marriage racket in Hyderabad
- YS Jagan plans to set up his party office in the new state of AP
- Hyderabad HC sent notices to CM Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Software developed by 2 Youngsters to detect skin cancer is awesome
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP