Sources have stated that according to govt. officials, hackers have almost infected 25% of the computers in state Secretariat, located in Amaravati. When alerted with the cyber attack, IT experts have initialized the task of rewriting the hacked disks.
It was stated that the miscreants managed to infect computers in block 4 and 5, as per early reports and it's yet to known whether they also harmed Systems in CM's block. Almost all the hacked systems are being on Microsoft Operating Systems and IT engineers confirm that this OS is most vulnerable to ransomeware attack globally.
Ever since the incident came to light, AP IT cell is assisting the
secretariat staff and some are working to know whether there is any loss of
documents data, files saved in their computers. It is well-known that AP Chief
Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu has transformed his government to paper-less
& all the filings happen online.
It was also stated that Ransomeware virus has become quite dangerous across the world, and it has majorly targeted all government departments, banks, medical services and other corporations and demanding bitcoins to have them unlocked.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi