Sources have stated that according to govt. officials, hackers have almost infected 25% of the computers in state Secretariat, located in Amaravati. When alerted with the cyber attack, IT experts have initialized the task of rewriting the hacked disks.
It was stated that the miscreants managed to infect computers in block 4 and 5, as per early reports and it's yet to known whether they also harmed Systems in CM's block. Almost all the hacked systems are being on Microsoft Operating Systems and IT engineers confirm that this OS is most vulnerable to ransomeware attack globally.
Ever since the incident came to light, AP IT cell is assisting the
secretariat staff and some are working to know whether there is any loss of
documents data, files saved in their computers. It is well-known that AP Chief
Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu has transformed his government to paper-less
& all the filings happen online.
It was also stated that Ransomeware virus has become quite dangerous across the world, and it has majorly targeted all government departments, banks, medical services and other corporations and demanding bitcoins to have them unlocked.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case