Sources have stated that according to govt. officials, hackers have almost infected 25% of the computers in state Secretariat, located in Amaravati. When alerted with the cyber attack, IT experts have initialized the task of rewriting the hacked disks.
It was stated that the miscreants managed to infect computers in block 4 and 5, as per early reports and it's yet to known whether they also harmed Systems in CM's block. Almost all the hacked systems are being on Microsoft Operating Systems and IT engineers confirm that this OS is most vulnerable to ransomeware attack globally.
Ever since the incident came to light, AP IT cell is assisting the
secretariat staff and some are working to know whether there is any loss of
documents data, files saved in their computers. It is well-known that AP Chief
Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu has transformed his government to paper-less
& all the filings happen online.
It was also stated that Ransomeware virus has become quite dangerous across the world, and it has majorly targeted all government departments, banks, medical services and other corporations and demanding bitcoins to have them unlocked.
Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!! The government on Friday assured a parliamentary panel that Aadhaar data has all the needed tight foolproof security.This assurance came while parliamentary standing committee on home affairs, headed by P Chidambaram, was given a power point presentation on the security privacy concerns of Aadhaar data by officials from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Union home ministry which is leaded by home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi.
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!
- Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Karnataka PUC July Supplementary Results 2017 to be Declared Next Week
- Jagan is trying this with Undavalli and Mudragada ??
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Charmee is involved in Drug case - Interrogation to happen soon
- Why Pawan Kalyan meets Chandrababu Naidu??
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Buy Reliance Jio 4G phone at ZERO cost - Who is beneficial?
- Ram Nath Govind's journey from Scratches to Riches
- Kerala MBBS, BDS, Medical Allied Courses Revised Category List Published
- Arvind Kejriwal Orders Sanitation Review of Government School
- Why BJP is against Kamal Hassan entering politics??