Sources from Andhra Pradesh have stated that popular news channel's former Editor in chief cum anchor Arnab Goswami who recently floated his own news channel Republic TV. This is after Arnab's 'expose' on Shashi Tharoor in the mysterious death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar in a star hotel in Delhi in 2014 when he was the Union Minister in the UPA 2 government.
Meanwhile when alleging Arnab of doing "theft" and violation of copyright on the story that is recently broadcast in his Republic TV, Times Now's parent company Bennett, Coleman & Co Ltd (BCCL) lodged a complaint in Mumbai's Azad Maidan Police Station. The BCCL in its complaint alleged that audio tapes featuring conversations with Sunanda Pushkar were "procured and accessed" by Arnab Goswami, while he was employed with Times Now.
Currently a FIR has been filed under sections of 378 (theft), 379 (theft)
,403 (dishonest misappropriation of property), 405 (criminal breach of trust),
406 (criminal breach of trust), 409 (criminal breach of trust), 411
(dishonestly receiving stolen property), 414 (assisting in concealment stolen
property) and 418 (cheating with knowledge of wrongful loss) of the Indian
Penal Code and Sections 66-B, 72 and 72-A of the IT Act, 2000.
Arnab is yet to revert on the complaint. This is not first time, the channel has taken on him after he quit the company.
Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!! Chandrababu Naidu government now turns deaf to farmers plea.As per the Government Act, the government has to call and gather for meetings with the farmers and record their views and objections, for acquiring the lands owned by them. If the majority two-thirds of the farmers oppose for the land acquisition, the government cannot take action over their lands.
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Investigation begins in Sabarimala temple
- Phone call which threatened Dileep seized
- Revenue officials plans periodic inspection of tax records
- SHOCKING!!Women convict killed by jailers tortured by INSERTING LATHI IN PRIVATE PARTS!!
- HEAVY RAINS IN MUMBAI !!