Sources from Andhra Pradesh have stated that popular news channel's former Editor in chief cum anchor Arnab Goswami who recently floated his own news channel Republic TV. This is after Arnab's 'expose' on Shashi Tharoor in the mysterious death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar in a star hotel in Delhi in 2014 when he was the Union Minister in the UPA 2 government.
Meanwhile when alleging Arnab of doing "theft" and violation of copyright on the story that is recently broadcast in his Republic TV, Times Now's parent company Bennett, Coleman & Co Ltd (BCCL) lodged a complaint in Mumbai's Azad Maidan Police Station. The BCCL in its complaint alleged that audio tapes featuring conversations with Sunanda Pushkar were "procured and accessed" by Arnab Goswami, while he was employed with Times Now.
Currently a FIR has been filed under sections of 378 (theft), 379 (theft)
,403 (dishonest misappropriation of property), 405 (criminal breach of trust),
406 (criminal breach of trust), 409 (criminal breach of trust), 411
(dishonestly receiving stolen property), 414 (assisting in concealment stolen
property) and 418 (cheating with knowledge of wrongful loss) of the Indian
Penal Code and Sections 66-B, 72 and 72-A of the IT Act, 2000.
Arnab is yet to revert on the complaint. This is not first time, the channel has taken on him after he quit the company.
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?
- Kaleswaram irrigation project tunnel collapsed near Tippapur
- 'There is anger building up in India': Rahul Gandhi
- Sunny Leone's controversial advertisement hoarding rejected by Gujarati
- Couple ended life hours after their wedding
- Police busted another Marriage racket in Hyderabad
- YS Jagan plans to set up his party office in the new state of AP
- Hyderabad HC sent notices to CM Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Software developed by 2 Youngsters to detect skin cancer is awesome
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP