Lucknow sources have stated that under opposition fire on the law and order front, the Yogi Adityanath governmentin UttarPradesh had transferred 67 IPS Officers yesterday and the reshuffle comes against the backdrop of allegations that there has been spurt in crime after the new government took over in the state.
It was stated that in the ongoing session of the state Assembly, the opposition has attacked the government on the law and order issue and was stated that with today's transfers, around 200 senior police officers have been shifted since the Adityanath government came to power in UP in March. Further it was added that prominent among those transferred today are ADG (Police Recruitment and Promotion Board) S N Sawat, who has been made ADG of the Allahabad zone.
Meanwhile several SP to DIG rank officers have been transferred or freshly
posted to various districts including Allahabad, Bareilly, Jhansi, Hamirpur,
Baghpat, Lalitpur, Maharajganj and Etah, in the reshuffle yesterday and the exercise is being seen as an effort to
revamp the police set-up as the chief minister has repeatedly emphasized his
intention to curb crime.
Adityanath had yesterday said in the state Assembly that criminals will not enjoy any political patronage and strict action will be taken against them and also said this as opposition parties cited the gunning down of two jewelers in Mathura and other incidents to claim that the law and order situation had worsened.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi