Lucknow sources have stated that under opposition fire on the law and order front, the Yogi Adityanath governmentin UttarPradesh had transferred 67 IPS Officers yesterday and the reshuffle comes against the backdrop of allegations that there has been spurt in crime after the new government took over in the state.
It was stated that in the ongoing session of the state Assembly, the opposition has attacked the government on the law and order issue and was stated that with today's transfers, around 200 senior police officers have been shifted since the Adityanath government came to power in UP in March. Further it was added that prominent among those transferred today are ADG (Police Recruitment and Promotion Board) S N Sawat, who has been made ADG of the Allahabad zone.
Meanwhile several SP to DIG rank officers have been transferred or freshly
posted to various districts including Allahabad, Bareilly, Jhansi, Hamirpur,
Baghpat, Lalitpur, Maharajganj and Etah, in the reshuffle yesterday and the exercise is being seen as an effort to
revamp the police set-up as the chief minister has repeatedly emphasized his
intention to curb crime.
Adityanath had yesterday said in the state Assembly that criminals will not enjoy any political patronage and strict action will be taken against them and also said this as opposition parties cited the gunning down of two jewelers in Mathura and other incidents to claim that the law and order situation had worsened.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha