Lucknow sources have stated that under opposition fire on the law and order front, the Yogi Adityanath governmentin UttarPradesh had transferred 67 IPS Officers yesterday and the reshuffle comes against the backdrop of allegations that there has been spurt in crime after the new government took over in the state.
It was stated that in the ongoing session of the state Assembly, the opposition has attacked the government on the law and order issue and was stated that with today's transfers, around 200 senior police officers have been shifted since the Adityanath government came to power in UP in March. Further it was added that prominent among those transferred today are ADG (Police Recruitment and Promotion Board) S N Sawat, who has been made ADG of the Allahabad zone.
Meanwhile several SP to DIG rank officers have been transferred or freshly
posted to various districts including Allahabad, Bareilly, Jhansi, Hamirpur,
Baghpat, Lalitpur, Maharajganj and Etah, in the reshuffle yesterday and the exercise is being seen as an effort to
revamp the police set-up as the chief minister has repeatedly emphasized his
intention to curb crime.
Adityanath had yesterday said in the state Assembly that criminals will not enjoy any political patronage and strict action will be taken against them and also said this as opposition parties cited the gunning down of two jewelers in Mathura and other incidents to claim that the law and order situation had worsened.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately