Lucknow sources have stated that under opposition fire on the law and order front, the Yogi Adityanath governmentin UttarPradesh had transferred 67 IPS Officers yesterday and the reshuffle comes against the backdrop of allegations that there has been spurt in crime after the new government took over in the state.
It was stated that in the ongoing session of the state Assembly, the opposition has attacked the government on the law and order issue and was stated that with today's transfers, around 200 senior police officers have been shifted since the Adityanath government came to power in UP in March. Further it was added that prominent among those transferred today are ADG (Police Recruitment and Promotion Board) S N Sawat, who has been made ADG of the Allahabad zone.
Meanwhile several SP to DIG rank officers have been transferred or freshly
posted to various districts including Allahabad, Bareilly, Jhansi, Hamirpur,
Baghpat, Lalitpur, Maharajganj and Etah, in the reshuffle yesterday and the exercise is being seen as an effort to
revamp the police set-up as the chief minister has repeatedly emphasized his
intention to curb crime.
Adityanath had yesterday said in the state Assembly that criminals will not enjoy any political patronage and strict action will be taken against them and also said this as opposition parties cited the gunning down of two jewelers in Mathura and other incidents to claim that the law and order situation had worsened.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel