New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will undertake a three-nation tour of Germany, Spain and Russia from May 29 with an aim of consolidating the relations with these countries and invite investments to India and was stated that the visit to Germany and Spain will be bilateral in nature while the trip to St Petersburg in Russia is in connection with the St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) to be held from June 1-3, sources told here today.
The SPIEF, which will be attended by thousands of business leaders from across the globe, will provide PM Modi an opportunity to invite investments in India. Meanwhile on the sidelines of the SPIEF, the Prime Minister is expected to have talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin to review the state of bilateral relations and ways to push the ties further and matters related to trade and investment, defense and nuclear cooperation are expected to figure in the talks. PM Modi's next travel would be to US and Israel and the dates are yet to be finalized. The dates will be finalized by first week of June.
India and Russia are currently in talks over finalization of the General Framework Agreement (GFA) for units 5 and 6 of the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KNPP) in Tamil Nadu but it is not clear yet whether it would be signed during the visit. In Germany, the first stopover of the five-day three- nation tour, the Prime Minister will hold talks with Chancellor Angela Merkel and discuss ways to take the Strategic Relations to the next level by mainly enhancing the business ties.
This will be his second visit to Germany in two years. Earlier, he had paid an official visit to the country in April 2015 when India was the 'Partner Country' in the annual Hannover Fair and after return from the three-nation tour, PM Modi will be travelling to Kazakhstan to attend the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) meet to be held in Astana on June 7-8.
Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP?? According to sources YS Jagan Mohan Reddy found his first and new ally for coming elections in 2019 and it looks like the leader of opposition has involved in talks with one of the national parties i.e. BJP and readying to enter into a partnership with NDA. Meanwhile according to the latest report revealed YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is keen to join hands with the saffron party and G Janardhan Reddy of Bharatiya Janata Party is holding the mediation talks between two parties.
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?