New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will undertake a three-nation tour of Germany, Spain and Russia from May 29 with an aim of consolidating the relations with these countries and invite investments to India and was stated that the visit to Germany and Spain will be bilateral in nature while the trip to St Petersburg in Russia is in connection with the St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) to be held from June 1-3, sources told here today.
The SPIEF, which will be attended by thousands of business leaders from across the globe, will provide PM Modi an opportunity to invite investments in India. Meanwhile on the sidelines of the SPIEF, the Prime Minister is expected to have talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin to review the state of bilateral relations and ways to push the ties further and matters related to trade and investment, defense and nuclear cooperation are expected to figure in the talks. PM Modi's next travel would be to US and Israel and the dates are yet to be finalized. The dates will be finalized by first week of June.
India and Russia are currently in talks over finalization of the General Framework Agreement (GFA) for units 5 and 6 of the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KNPP) in Tamil Nadu but it is not clear yet whether it would be signed during the visit. In Germany, the first stopover of the five-day three- nation tour, the Prime Minister will hold talks with Chancellor Angela Merkel and discuss ways to take the Strategic Relations to the next level by mainly enhancing the business ties.
This will be his second visit to Germany in two years. Earlier, he had paid an official visit to the country in April 2015 when India was the 'Partner Country' in the annual Hannover Fair and after return from the three-nation tour, PM Modi will be travelling to Kazakhstan to attend the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) meet to be held in Astana on June 7-8.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?