New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will undertake a three-nation tour of Germany, Spain and Russia from May 29 with an aim of consolidating the relations with these countries and invite investments to India and was stated that the visit to Germany and Spain will be bilateral in nature while the trip to St Petersburg in Russia is in connection with the St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) to be held from June 1-3, sources told here today.
The SPIEF, which will be attended by thousands of business leaders from across the globe, will provide PM Modi an opportunity to invite investments in India. Meanwhile on the sidelines of the SPIEF, the Prime Minister is expected to have talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin to review the state of bilateral relations and ways to push the ties further and matters related to trade and investment, defense and nuclear cooperation are expected to figure in the talks. PM Modi's next travel would be to US and Israel and the dates are yet to be finalized. The dates will be finalized by first week of June.
India and Russia are currently in talks over finalization of the General Framework Agreement (GFA) for units 5 and 6 of the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KNPP) in Tamil Nadu but it is not clear yet whether it would be signed during the visit. In Germany, the first stopover of the five-day three- nation tour, the Prime Minister will hold talks with Chancellor Angela Merkel and discuss ways to take the Strategic Relations to the next level by mainly enhancing the business ties.
This will be his second visit to Germany in two years. Earlier, he had paid an official visit to the country in April 2015 when India was the 'Partner Country' in the annual Hannover Fair and after return from the three-nation tour, PM Modi will be travelling to Kazakhstan to attend the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) meet to be held in Astana on June 7-8.
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture