New Delhi sources have stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will undertake a three-nation tour of Germany, Spain and Russia from May 29 with an aim of consolidating the relations with these countries and invite investments to India and was stated that the visit to Germany and Spain will be bilateral in nature while the trip to St Petersburg in Russia is in connection with the St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) to be held from June 1-3, sources told here today.
The SPIEF, which will be attended by thousands of business leaders from across the globe, will provide PM Modi an opportunity to invite investments in India. Meanwhile on the sidelines of the SPIEF, the Prime Minister is expected to have talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin to review the state of bilateral relations and ways to push the ties further and matters related to trade and investment, defense and nuclear cooperation are expected to figure in the talks. PM Modi's next travel would be to US and Israel and the dates are yet to be finalized. The dates will be finalized by first week of June.
India and Russia are currently in talks over finalization of the General Framework Agreement (GFA) for units 5 and 6 of the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KNPP) in Tamil Nadu but it is not clear yet whether it would be signed during the visit. In Germany, the first stopover of the five-day three- nation tour, the Prime Minister will hold talks with Chancellor Angela Merkel and discuss ways to take the Strategic Relations to the next level by mainly enhancing the business ties.
This will be his second visit to Germany in two years. Earlier, he had paid an official visit to the country in April 2015 when India was the 'Partner Country' in the annual Hannover Fair and after return from the three-nation tour, PM Modi will be travelling to Kazakhstan to attend the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) meet to be held in Astana on June 7-8.
POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!! Doesn't this statement found cheap to hear.Yes but its is true a lady who is an NRI made ebooking at a popular hotel in Hyderabad.When she was about to check in the room.The hotel authorities denied her entry and was not permitted just because she was a single lady to check in.NRI woman from Singapore named Nupur Saraswat,faced such an an embarrassing experience.
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP
- A MAN THRASHED AND SET ON FIRE OVER DEAD COW
- CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Balakrishna baffles with his behavior