As per report from sources it was stated that court of the joint registrar (judicial) in the Delhi High Court witnessed tense scenes as the cross-questioning of Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley by senior advocate Ram Jethmalani continued on Wednesday. This was the fourth time Jaitley was examined in the civil defamation suit, filed by him against Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and five AAP leaders seeking Rs 10 crore in damages. At one stage, the court noted that Jethmalani had called Jaitley a “crook”.
After raising “serious objections”, Jaitley and his counsels, senior advocates Rajiv Nayar and Sandeep Sethi, called for a “definite statement” on whether the word “crook” was used by Jethmalani in his personal capacity or on instructions of his client, Kejriwal. Jethmalani said he used the word on instructions of his client. But the instructing counsel for Kejriwal denied this, following which Jethmalani said he had received the instructions during his meetings with his client, in the absence of the counsel.
Earlier, starting the cross-examination, Jethmalani said that in the last
proceedings on May 15, Jaitley had made a statement saying that though he did
not read the weekly newspaper, Sunday Guardian, he might be able to find if any
article had been published against him. Jaitley had “arranged with the
staff not to publish it”. The court again disallowed the question on the same
premise. Jethmalani again said that though the article was going to be
published on April 26, 2015 on a specific page, it was not published.
Disallowing the question, the court said the senior lawyer was seeking
“specific inquiries” in a case, which was not an issue in the present matter.
Jethmalani then asked when Jaitley read the article (ad) for the first time. Disallowing the question again, the court noted that during the questioning, Jethmalani had referred Jaitley as being “guilty of crimes and cookery”, to which, Jaitley and his counsel had raised objections. The matter has now been listed for July 28 and July 31.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately