Arnab Goswami needs no introduction to people who watch news channels.Arnab changed the style of journalism and news presentation and marched ahead on primetime with his aggressive style of attitude taking on top leaders and all parties headon.
He quit TimesNow and started his own Channel Republic TV which went on air last week. Republic TV created sensation with in ten days as Arnab created sensation exposing Lalu Prasad Yadav, criminal Shahbuddin nexus, Sashi Tharoor's role in the murder of his wife Sunanda Pushkar, Pakistan's connection with Hurriyat, Hizbul,LET in Kashmir,Zakir Naik spreading hatred against Hindus in Malaysia and then the most shocking ISIS presence and political support in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Even as politicians and parties are running for cover and some threatening Arnab for the exposures, some are filing defamation cases. In the meantime shocking allegations are coming out on Arnab Goswami. His former employer Times Now dragged Republic TV accusing Arnab of stealing the tapes of Laloo-Shahbuddin case and Sashi Tharoor-Sunanda Puskhar case.
However Arnab rubbished all the allegations and questioned why Times Now didnot air the tapes if they belonged to them and when he quit and was out of media for the last six months. Some even accused Repblic of unfair methods in order to gain TRPs. The private news channels’ self-regulatory body has asked the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India(TRAI) to intervene in the matter.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel