US President Donald Trump is known for his aggressive style of functioning and he goes to any extent to pursue his policies irrespective of severe opposition.
Now many are wondering what Trump can trigger in ten minutes. It is known that North Korea's belligerent actions is spreading war clouds across the region. Entire world is scared of World War III as Trump is contemplating unilateral strikes on North Korea.
North Korea is not remaining silent and it already warned that it will fire nuclear missiles on USA. According to KCNA news service, state run media says Kim Jong Un's Pyongyang now has the ability to send a “large-size heavy nuclear warhead” across the Pacific following testing of a Hwasong-12 missile over the weekend.
Washington and New York are around 6800miles way and the misslies will take 30-40 min to hit hte cities. So scientists say whatever action Donald Trump takes,it should be with in ten minutes. They say “Even for long-range missiles, there are a lot of steps that go into detecting the launch and figuring out what it is, leaving the president with maybe 10 minutes to decide whether to launch a retaliatory strike.”
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel