US President Donald Trump is known for his aggressive style of functioning and he goes to any extent to pursue his policies irrespective of severe opposition.
Now many are wondering what Trump can trigger in ten minutes. It is known that North Korea's belligerent actions is spreading war clouds across the region. Entire world is scared of World War III as Trump is contemplating unilateral strikes on North Korea.
North Korea is not remaining silent and it already warned that it will fire nuclear missiles on USA. According to KCNA news service, state run media says Kim Jong Un's Pyongyang now has the ability to send a “large-size heavy nuclear warhead” across the Pacific following testing of a Hwasong-12 missile over the weekend.
Washington and New York are around 6800miles way and the misslies will take 30-40 min to hit hte cities. So scientists say whatever action Donald Trump takes,it should be with in ten minutes. They say “Even for long-range missiles, there are a lot of steps that go into detecting the launch and figuring out what it is, leaving the president with maybe 10 minutes to decide whether to launch a retaliatory strike.”
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi