Hyderabad for all its charms as the most affordable and lovable place to live in and also for its international recognition as IT hub, however has been the hotbed for terrorism. Hyderabad breeds terrorism and almost all attacks in the country have links to Hyderabad.
Despite all this which ever party is in power refuse to act against the hard core terrorists for the fear of losing few muslim votes. This is a fact despite everyone knows that many innocent muslims lost their lives in the blasts carried out by terrorists and their sympathisers. However politicians like Owaisi,KCR,Chandra Babu,Jagan and others do not realise this.
Now Arnab Goswami's exposure of hardcore ISIS men roaming scot free in Hyderabad and across Telangana without any questioning and infact enjoying the sympathy and support of Owaisi's MIM is sending shivers down the spines of all.
Telangana police who arrested ISIS men sometime back and who are now out on bail says “Even with jail authorities, a few IS sympathisers used to speak in a rude manner. They refused to stand along with other prisoners when the Indian flag was hoisted during Republic Day or Independence Day celebrations. They used to make flamboyant jihadi statements in support of the IS even after they were nabbed,''
Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post It is shocking as well as so nice to hear that one of the world's richest man is so so simple in his real life.This post was posted by Summet Nagdev who observed Ratan Tata for just a 50 seconds but learned a very precious lesson from his simplicity.This post is getting viral.Summet Nagadev was waiting at the valet waiting for his car in Taj Mumbai.
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- AMIT SHAH DENIES MODI POLICY with this statement!!
- Infosys Chairman is so sad for the current scenario!!
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Amit Shah -Naidu acknowledged to keep the alliance going
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?
- India, World Roundup May 26
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Pawan,Mahesh,NTR in real time politics