Hyderabad for all its charms as the most affordable and lovable place to live in and also for its international recognition as IT hub, however has been the hotbed for terrorism. Hyderabad breeds terrorism and almost all attacks in the country have links to Hyderabad.
Despite all this which ever party is in power refuse to act against the hard core terrorists for the fear of losing few muslim votes. This is a fact despite everyone knows that many innocent muslims lost their lives in the blasts carried out by terrorists and their sympathisers. However politicians like Owaisi,KCR,Chandra Babu,Jagan and others do not realise this.
Now Arnab Goswami's exposure of hardcore ISIS men roaming scot free in Hyderabad and across Telangana without any questioning and infact enjoying the sympathy and support of Owaisi's MIM is sending shivers down the spines of all.
Telangana police who arrested ISIS men sometime back and who are now out on bail says “Even with jail authorities, a few IS sympathisers used to speak in a rude manner. They refused to stand along with other prisoners when the Indian flag was hoisted during Republic Day or Independence Day celebrations. They used to make flamboyant jihadi statements in support of the IS even after they were nabbed,''
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi