Hyderabad for all its charms as the most affordable and lovable place to live in and also for its international recognition as IT hub, however has been the hotbed for terrorism. Hyderabad breeds terrorism and almost all attacks in the country have links to Hyderabad.
Despite all this which ever party is in power refuse to act against the hard core terrorists for the fear of losing few muslim votes. This is a fact despite everyone knows that many innocent muslims lost their lives in the blasts carried out by terrorists and their sympathisers. However politicians like Owaisi,KCR,Chandra Babu,Jagan and others do not realise this.
Now Arnab Goswami's exposure of hardcore ISIS men roaming scot free in Hyderabad and across Telangana without any questioning and infact enjoying the sympathy and support of Owaisi's MIM is sending shivers down the spines of all.
Telangana police who arrested ISIS men sometime back and who are now out on bail says “Even with jail authorities, a few IS sympathisers used to speak in a rude manner. They refused to stand along with other prisoners when the Indian flag was hoisted during Republic Day or Independence Day celebrations. They used to make flamboyant jihadi statements in support of the IS even after they were nabbed,''
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel