Pakistan got a huge shock from International court of Justice (ICJ) when it ordered Pakistan to suspend the execution of Kulbhushan Jadhav, the former navy officer.
Ronny Abraham, presiding judge at ICJ reading out that Court's unanimous decision says "Pakistan shall take all measures at its disposal to ensure that Mr Jadhav is not executed pending the final decision in these proceedings,"
It is known that Pakistan sentenced former Navy Officer, Kulbhushan Jadhav to death accusing him of indulging in spying activities in Balochistan.
When Pakistan sentenced Kulbhushan Jadhav to death, India accused Pakistan of kidnapping Jadhav who was overseeing his business activities in Iran. India approached ICJ, Hague expressing fear that Pakistan may execute Mr Jadhav even before the UN court decides on its appeal.
International Court warned Pakistan against the execution of Kulbhushan Jadhav and agreed with India's arguments on all fronts. ICJ made clear that Pakistan violated Vienna convention, asked Pakistan to give consular access to India, allow Kulbhushan Jadhav family members give visas and also overruled bilateral agreements between Pak and Ind and ICJ has jurisdiction across the world.
Pakistan as usual said it willnot compromise on its national security and ICJ has no jurisdiction over it.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'