Pakistan got a huge shock from International court of Justice (ICJ) when it ordered Pakistan to suspend the execution of Kulbhushan Jadhav, the former navy officer.
Ronny Abraham, presiding judge at ICJ reading out that Court's unanimous decision says "Pakistan shall take all measures at its disposal to ensure that Mr Jadhav is not executed pending the final decision in these proceedings,"
It is known that Pakistan sentenced former Navy Officer, Kulbhushan Jadhav to death accusing him of indulging in spying activities in Balochistan.
When Pakistan sentenced Kulbhushan Jadhav to death, India accused Pakistan of kidnapping Jadhav who was overseeing his business activities in Iran. India approached ICJ, Hague expressing fear that Pakistan may execute Mr Jadhav even before the UN court decides on its appeal.
International Court warned Pakistan against the execution of Kulbhushan Jadhav and agreed with India's arguments on all fronts. ICJ made clear that Pakistan violated Vienna convention, asked Pakistan to give consular access to India, allow Kulbhushan Jadhav family members give visas and also overruled bilateral agreements between Pak and Ind and ICJ has jurisdiction across the world.
Pakistan as usual said it willnot compromise on its national security and ICJ has no jurisdiction over it.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel