Pakistan got a huge shock from International court of Justice (ICJ) when it ordered Pakistan to suspend the execution of Kulbhushan Jadhav, the former navy officer.
Ronny Abraham, presiding judge at ICJ reading out that Court's unanimous decision says "Pakistan shall take all measures at its disposal to ensure that Mr Jadhav is not executed pending the final decision in these proceedings,"
It is known that Pakistan sentenced former Navy Officer, Kulbhushan Jadhav to death accusing him of indulging in spying activities in Balochistan.
When Pakistan sentenced Kulbhushan Jadhav to death, India accused Pakistan of kidnapping Jadhav who was overseeing his business activities in Iran. India approached ICJ, Hague expressing fear that Pakistan may execute Mr Jadhav even before the UN court decides on its appeal.
International Court warned Pakistan against the execution of Kulbhushan Jadhav and agreed with India's arguments on all fronts. ICJ made clear that Pakistan violated Vienna convention, asked Pakistan to give consular access to India, allow Kulbhushan Jadhav family members give visas and also overruled bilateral agreements between Pak and Ind and ICJ has jurisdiction across the world.
Pakistan as usual said it willnot compromise on its national security and ICJ has no jurisdiction over it.
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??