Pakistan got a huge shock from International court of Justice (ICJ) when it ordered Pakistan to suspend the execution of Kulbhushan Jadhav, the former navy officer.
Ronny Abraham, presiding judge at ICJ reading out that Court's unanimous decision says "Pakistan shall take all measures at its disposal to ensure that Mr Jadhav is not executed pending the final decision in these proceedings,"
It is known that Pakistan sentenced former Navy Officer, Kulbhushan Jadhav to death accusing him of indulging in spying activities in Balochistan.
When Pakistan sentenced Kulbhushan Jadhav to death, India accused Pakistan of kidnapping Jadhav who was overseeing his business activities in Iran. India approached ICJ, Hague expressing fear that Pakistan may execute Mr Jadhav even before the UN court decides on its appeal.
International Court warned Pakistan against the execution of Kulbhushan Jadhav and agreed with India's arguments on all fronts. ICJ made clear that Pakistan violated Vienna convention, asked Pakistan to give consular access to India, allow Kulbhushan Jadhav family members give visas and also overruled bilateral agreements between Pak and Ind and ICJ has jurisdiction across the world.
Pakistan as usual said it willnot compromise on its national security and ICJ has no jurisdiction over it.
Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!! Chandrababu Naidu government now turns deaf to farmers plea.As per the Government Act, the government has to call and gather for meetings with the farmers and record their views and objections, for acquiring the lands owned by them. If the majority two-thirds of the farmers oppose for the land acquisition, the government cannot take action over their lands.
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Investigation begins in Sabarimala temple
- Phone call which threatened Dileep seized
- Revenue officials plans periodic inspection of tax records
- SHOCKING!!Women convict killed by jailers tortured by INSERTING LATHI IN PRIVATE PARTS!!
- HEAVY RAINS IN MUMBAI !!