Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that police lathicharged, amid the chaos erupted between local people and agitators of 'Save Dharna Chowk' on Monday, received a lot of media attention and Lakeview Police Station Circle Inspector K. Sridevi holding the placard along with local people for shifting 'Dharna Chowk' also caught on camera, which went viral in the social websites.
It was stated that after a lot of criticism from opposition parties, the Police department had no choice but to transfer her to Central Zone Control Room. Responding to it, Sridevi said she had to hold a placard for a few seconds only to control the disruptive situation. She made a visit to the location with five women constables in civil dress.
Meanwhile Sridevi said that, only after agitators have tried to attack
them, the women constables had to hold placards along with the local people.
Looking at it, I tried to take and throw away those placards from constables.
It was during this same time, people had taken photos, videos and put them
Due to this, the message was conveyed to the viewers in a wrong way. The incident has put down the reputation of police department. And she is ready to face any kind of trial regarding this incident.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?