Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that police lathicharged, amid the chaos erupted between local people and agitators of 'Save Dharna Chowk' on Monday, received a lot of media attention and Lakeview Police Station Circle Inspector K. Sridevi holding the placard along with local people for shifting 'Dharna Chowk' also caught on camera, which went viral in the social websites.
It was stated that after a lot of criticism from opposition parties, the Police department had no choice but to transfer her to Central Zone Control Room. Responding to it, Sridevi said she had to hold a placard for a few seconds only to control the disruptive situation. She made a visit to the location with five women constables in civil dress.
Meanwhile Sridevi said that, only after agitators have tried to attack
them, the women constables had to hold placards along with the local people.
Looking at it, I tried to take and throw away those placards from constables.
It was during this same time, people had taken photos, videos and put them
Due to this, the message was conveyed to the viewers in a wrong way. The incident has put down the reputation of police department. And she is ready to face any kind of trial regarding this incident.
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture