Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that police lathicharged, amid the chaos erupted between local people and agitators of 'Save Dharna Chowk' on Monday, received a lot of media attention and Lakeview Police Station Circle Inspector K. Sridevi holding the placard along with local people for shifting 'Dharna Chowk' also caught on camera, which went viral in the social websites.
It was stated that after a lot of criticism from opposition parties, the Police department had no choice but to transfer her to Central Zone Control Room. Responding to it, Sridevi said she had to hold a placard for a few seconds only to control the disruptive situation. She made a visit to the location with five women constables in civil dress.
Meanwhile Sridevi said that, only after agitators have tried to attack
them, the women constables had to hold placards along with the local people.
Looking at it, I tried to take and throw away those placards from constables.
It was during this same time, people had taken photos, videos and put them
Due to this, the message was conveyed to the viewers in a wrong way. The incident has put down the reputation of police department. And she is ready to face any kind of trial regarding this incident.
Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP?? According to sources YS Jagan Mohan Reddy found his first and new ally for coming elections in 2019 and it looks like the leader of opposition has involved in talks with one of the national parties i.e. BJP and readying to enter into a partnership with NDA. Meanwhile according to the latest report revealed YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is keen to join hands with the saffron party and G Janardhan Reddy of Bharatiya Janata Party is holding the mediation talks between two parties.
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?