As per report from latest sources it was stated that Visakhapatnam railway station has got rare honor this time. The railway station has been recognized as the cleanest station among 75 busy stations in the country.
It was stated that as per a survey carried out by Quality Council of India, the report of which was released by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu, the Darbhanga railway station in Bihar was the dirtiest among the busiest stations. While the Jammu railway station occupied the third spot, New Delhi station was ranked at 39.
Sources have revealed that clean toilets at platforms, clean tracks and
dustbins at stations have been taken into criteria for judging railway stations
This was the third survey on cleanliness done by the railways to keep a tab on rail premises as part of its 'Swachh Rail' campaign. Prabhu said after releasing the survey report "We want all stations to be clean. There are many stations which have improved their cleanliness ranking from last time".
Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory Hyderabad sources have stated that the Telangana government will soon tie-up with a consortium of industries for setting up a rail coach factory in the state. Meanwhile, a senior official said after refusing the reveal more details citing non-disclosure agreement
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali