As per report from latest sources it was stated that Visakhapatnam railway station has got rare honor this time. The railway station has been recognized as the cleanest station among 75 busy stations in the country.
It was stated that as per a survey carried out by Quality Council of India, the report of which was released by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu, the Darbhanga railway station in Bihar was the dirtiest among the busiest stations. While the Jammu railway station occupied the third spot, New Delhi station was ranked at 39.
Sources have revealed that clean toilets at platforms, clean tracks and
dustbins at stations have been taken into criteria for judging railway stations
This was the third survey on cleanliness done by the railways to keep a tab on rail premises as part of its 'Swachh Rail' campaign. Prabhu said after releasing the survey report "We want all stations to be clean. There are many stations which have improved their cleanliness ranking from last time".
Shocking allegations against Super Star Super Star Rajinikanth enjoys a huge fan following among all sections across the country and especially in Tamil Nadu. Speculation is increasing on Rajinikanth's political entry and even as fans are getting excited, already political parties and rivals started attacking and making shocking allegations against the super star.
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!