As per report from latest sources it was stated that Visakhapatnam railway station has got rare honor this time. The railway station has been recognized as the cleanest station among 75 busy stations in the country.
It was stated that as per a survey carried out by Quality Council of India, the report of which was released by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu, the Darbhanga railway station in Bihar was the dirtiest among the busiest stations. While the Jammu railway station occupied the third spot, New Delhi station was ranked at 39.
Sources have revealed that clean toilets at platforms, clean tracks and
dustbins at stations have been taken into criteria for judging railway stations
This was the third survey on cleanliness done by the railways to keep a tab on rail premises as part of its 'Swachh Rail' campaign. Prabhu said after releasing the survey report "We want all stations to be clean. There are many stations which have improved their cleanliness ranking from last time".
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards