As per report from latest sources it was stated that Visakhapatnam railway station has got rare honor this time. The railway station has been recognized as the cleanest station among 75 busy stations in the country.
It was stated that as per a survey carried out by Quality Council of India, the report of which was released by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu, the Darbhanga railway station in Bihar was the dirtiest among the busiest stations. While the Jammu railway station occupied the third spot, New Delhi station was ranked at 39.
Sources have revealed that clean toilets at platforms, clean tracks and
dustbins at stations have been taken into criteria for judging railway stations
This was the third survey on cleanliness done by the railways to keep a tab on rail premises as part of its 'Swachh Rail' campaign. Prabhu said after releasing the survey report "We want all stations to be clean. There are many stations which have improved their cleanliness ranking from last time".
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman