As per report from latest sources it was stated that Visakhapatnam railway station has got rare honor this time. The railway station has been recognized as the cleanest station among 75 busy stations in the country.
It was stated that as per a survey carried out by Quality Council of India, the report of which was released by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu, the Darbhanga railway station in Bihar was the dirtiest among the busiest stations. While the Jammu railway station occupied the third spot, New Delhi station was ranked at 39.
Sources have revealed that clean toilets at platforms, clean tracks and
dustbins at stations have been taken into criteria for judging railway stations
This was the third survey on cleanliness done by the railways to keep a tab on rail premises as part of its 'Swachh Rail' campaign. Prabhu said after releasing the survey report "We want all stations to be clean. There are many stations which have improved their cleanliness ranking from last time".
How will Yogi comeout of this shame? Yogi Adityanath became chief minister of Uttar Pradesh and though almost all opposition parties opposed the decision of BJP high command to make him as the chief minister following his controversial statements, Yogi left his mark with in few days taking powerful decisions.
- AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- Who are the Top Performers in Telangana?
- Is KCR coming with bogus surveys
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!