New Delhi sources have stated that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will soon face off Lalu Prasad in Patna, the RJD leader’s home turf. BJP president Amit Shah has deputed him to visit Bihar’s capital and address meetings to mark the third anniversary of the Narendra Modi government.
A source in the BJP stated that “All BJP Chief Ministers and Deputy Chief Ministers have been deputed to travel to the States especially those not ruled by the BJP between May 27 and June 15, but preferably between May 27 and 30, to speak at public meetings to highlight the work of their own and of the Centre. Yogi Adityanathji will travel to Patna and one of his deputies Keshav Prasad Maurya will go to Nalanda, considered the pocket borough of Bihar Chief Minister and JD (U) leader Nitish Kumar".
It was stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das will go to
Durgapur, and Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh will visit Asansol, both
in West Bengal and this underscores the fact that the BJP is paying special
attention to West Bengal. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
will go to Cuttack, Odisha, and his Maharashtra counterpart Devendra Fadnavis
will visit Kochi, Kerala. Dinesh Sharma, the other Deputy Chief Minister of
Uttar Pradesh, will be in Tamil Nadu, visiting either Coimbatore or Madurai.
The most important in terms of political temperature is the trip by Yogi Adityanath to Patna. He is a fiery speaker and the RJD and the BJP have had several run-ins in the city over corruption allegations against Mr. Lalu Prasad. Yogi Aditynath’s provocative style is expected to keep the political tempers simmering. While the general election is two years away, and the State elections are three years away, the BJP’s preparatory work continues apace.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!