New Delhi sources have stated that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will soon face off Lalu Prasad in Patna, the RJD leader’s home turf. BJP president Amit Shah has deputed him to visit Bihar’s capital and address meetings to mark the third anniversary of the Narendra Modi government.
A source in the BJP stated that “All BJP Chief Ministers and Deputy Chief Ministers have been deputed to travel to the States especially those not ruled by the BJP between May 27 and June 15, but preferably between May 27 and 30, to speak at public meetings to highlight the work of their own and of the Centre. Yogi Adityanathji will travel to Patna and one of his deputies Keshav Prasad Maurya will go to Nalanda, considered the pocket borough of Bihar Chief Minister and JD (U) leader Nitish Kumar".
It was stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das will go to
Durgapur, and Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh will visit Asansol, both
in West Bengal and this underscores the fact that the BJP is paying special
attention to West Bengal. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
will go to Cuttack, Odisha, and his Maharashtra counterpart Devendra Fadnavis
will visit Kochi, Kerala. Dinesh Sharma, the other Deputy Chief Minister of
Uttar Pradesh, will be in Tamil Nadu, visiting either Coimbatore or Madurai.
The most important in terms of political temperature is the trip by Yogi Adityanath to Patna. He is a fiery speaker and the RJD and the BJP have had several run-ins in the city over corruption allegations against Mr. Lalu Prasad. Yogi Aditynath’s provocative style is expected to keep the political tempers simmering. While the general election is two years away, and the State elections are three years away, the BJP’s preparatory work continues apace.
Do you want to know about the kid who became a hero in British TV?? London sources have made a statement that a 12-year-old Indian origin contestant on a British television show has become an overnight sensation after he answered all questions correctly. Rahul got all 14 of his questions correct in the first round of the latest series of 'Child Genius', a show broadcast by Channel 4.
- Balakrishna caught while distributing money - But no stern action taken so far!
- BJP gets 159 crore donation without proof!!
- Cash back offers for customers from Reliance Jio
- Why Jagapathy Babu blames Lodha Group for flouting rules??
- Naidu felt Akhila was not upto mark so this shocking move!!
- Is there any revision for knee replacement surgery??
- Balayya facing mental troubles!
- Bhuma inducted her family rival into party
- Does Pawan needs senior leadership to guide him and his party??
- Woman arrested for forcing her 14 Year Old daughter into prostitution
- A school girl married to 65 old man inHyderabad
- Nellore IT guy missing in Chennai
- 170 Telugu workers returned from Oman by sudden closure of Company
- Rs.19 lakhs robbed from Rice Mill Owner
- Do you know Babu's favorite politicians??