New Delhi sources have stated that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will soon face off Lalu Prasad in Patna, the RJD leader’s home turf. BJP president Amit Shah has deputed him to visit Bihar’s capital and address meetings to mark the third anniversary of the Narendra Modi government.
A source in the BJP stated that “All BJP Chief Ministers and Deputy Chief Ministers have been deputed to travel to the States especially those not ruled by the BJP between May 27 and June 15, but preferably between May 27 and 30, to speak at public meetings to highlight the work of their own and of the Centre. Yogi Adityanathji will travel to Patna and one of his deputies Keshav Prasad Maurya will go to Nalanda, considered the pocket borough of Bihar Chief Minister and JD (U) leader Nitish Kumar".
It was stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das will go to
Durgapur, and Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh will visit Asansol, both
in West Bengal and this underscores the fact that the BJP is paying special
attention to West Bengal. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
will go to Cuttack, Odisha, and his Maharashtra counterpart Devendra Fadnavis
will visit Kochi, Kerala. Dinesh Sharma, the other Deputy Chief Minister of
Uttar Pradesh, will be in Tamil Nadu, visiting either Coimbatore or Madurai.
The most important in terms of political temperature is the trip by Yogi Adityanath to Patna. He is a fiery speaker and the RJD and the BJP have had several run-ins in the city over corruption allegations against Mr. Lalu Prasad. Yogi Aditynath’s provocative style is expected to keep the political tempers simmering. While the general election is two years away, and the State elections are three years away, the BJP’s preparatory work continues apace.
Shocking allegations against Super Star Super Star Rajinikanth enjoys a huge fan following among all sections across the country and especially in Tamil Nadu. Speculation is increasing on Rajinikanth's political entry and even as fans are getting excited, already political parties and rivals started attacking and making shocking allegations against the super star.
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!