Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that social activist has recently filed a case against the makers, judges and participants of Jabardast and Pataas shows alleging that several skits in these two shows are filled with crude humor and double meaning dialogues. Meanwhile the Hyderabad police have accepted the case but they are said to be in dilemma over how to proceed in this case.
Sources have added that it is known that actress turned politician Roja, who was elected as an MLA in 2014 elections from Nagari constituency in AP, is one of the judges of Jabardast show. The complainant allegedly demanded an action against Roja for her stint as a judge of Jabardast show despite being a responsible public representative.
As Roja is an MLA from AP and she is an accused in the case, the Telangana
police are applying caution. They are reportedly taking legal advice on how to
proceed in this case.
Currently an investigation is already started and even if they found the accusations of the complainant to be true, the police may consult their higher authorities before taking any action against Roja.
Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP?? According to sources YS Jagan Mohan Reddy found his first and new ally for coming elections in 2019 and it looks like the leader of opposition has involved in talks with one of the national parties i.e. BJP and readying to enter into a partnership with NDA. Meanwhile according to the latest report revealed YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is keen to join hands with the saffron party and G Janardhan Reddy of Bharatiya Janata Party is holding the mediation talks between two parties.
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?