Sources have stated that at a time when the buzz surrounding superstar Rajinikanth's entry into politics is getting intense, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) senior leader Subramanian Swamy on Friday ridiculed the actor saying he was uneducated and unsuitable for politics.
Subrahmaniyam Swamy said "He is an illiterate, scatterbrain and has no future in politics. People now need to be educated to become politicians. He is completely unsuitable for becoming the chief minister of a large state like Tamilnadu".
Meanwhile when asked about the inclination of BJP high command towards
making Rajinikanth join their party even if they have to offer him CM post,
Swamy said that he would oppose the move.
Swamy added that the new generation of Tamilians is educated, influential and they want national politics to come to Tamil Nadu, hinting that the era of domination of regional parties like DMK and AIADMK will soon come to an end in Tamil Nadu. Earlier on Friday, Rajini hinted on his possible entry in politics when he asked his fans to support him when he calls for a 'war' in future.
How will Yogi comeout of this shame? Yogi Adityanath became chief minister of Uttar Pradesh and though almost all opposition parties opposed the decision of BJP high command to make him as the chief minister following his controversial statements, Yogi left his mark with in few days taking powerful decisions.
- AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- Who are the Top Performers in Telangana?
- Is KCR coming with bogus surveys
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!