Sources have stated that at a time when the buzz surrounding superstar Rajinikanth's entry into politics is getting intense, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) senior leader Subramanian Swamy on Friday ridiculed the actor saying he was uneducated and unsuitable for politics.
Subrahmaniyam Swamy said "He is an illiterate, scatterbrain and has no future in politics. People now need to be educated to become politicians. He is completely unsuitable for becoming the chief minister of a large state like Tamilnadu".
Meanwhile when asked about the inclination of BJP high command towards
making Rajinikanth join their party even if they have to offer him CM post,
Swamy said that he would oppose the move.
Swamy added that the new generation of Tamilians is educated, influential and they want national politics to come to Tamil Nadu, hinting that the era of domination of regional parties like DMK and AIADMK will soon come to an end in Tamil Nadu. Earlier on Friday, Rajini hinted on his possible entry in politics when he asked his fans to support him when he calls for a 'war' in future.
Shocking allegations against Super Star Super Star Rajinikanth enjoys a huge fan following among all sections across the country and especially in Tamil Nadu. Speculation is increasing on Rajinikanth's political entry and even as fans are getting excited, already political parties and rivals started attacking and making shocking allegations against the super star.
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!