PM Modi is growing in strength with each passing second and this is giving tense moments to his rivals and all opposition parties. Modi and Amit Shah after the saffron tsunami in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand and after winning the municipal elections in many states is getting ready to adopt more aggressive strategies to expand the party down south before the 2019 elections.
Already some opposition parties resigned to the fact that Modi cannot of defeated in the next elections and the recent surveys after Modi completing three years in office too indicate his growing popularity.
In the meantime as Amit Shah is visiting Telangana, BJP started becoming more vocal and aggressive in the state. Dr. Laxman, state BJP president speaking to scribes said Modi is more powerful than an atom bomb and BJP will come to power in Telangana with exploding Modi bomb.
He said TRS is adopting anti people policies and KCR is behaving as a dictator. He added Congress and TDP lost relevance in Telangana.
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture