PM Modi is growing in strength with each passing second and this is giving tense moments to his rivals and all opposition parties. Modi and Amit Shah after the saffron tsunami in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand and after winning the municipal elections in many states is getting ready to adopt more aggressive strategies to expand the party down south before the 2019 elections.
Already some opposition parties resigned to the fact that Modi cannot of defeated in the next elections and the recent surveys after Modi completing three years in office too indicate his growing popularity.
In the meantime as Amit Shah is visiting Telangana, BJP started becoming more vocal and aggressive in the state. Dr. Laxman, state BJP president speaking to scribes said Modi is more powerful than an atom bomb and BJP will come to power in Telangana with exploding Modi bomb.
He said TRS is adopting anti people policies and KCR is behaving as a dictator. He added Congress and TDP lost relevance in Telangana.
POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!! Doesn't this statement found cheap to hear.Yes but its is true a lady who is an NRI made ebooking at a popular hotel in Hyderabad.When she was about to check in the room.The hotel authorities denied her entry and was not permitted just because she was a single lady to check in.NRI woman from Singapore named Nupur Saraswat,faced such an an embarrassing experience.
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP
- A MAN THRASHED AND SET ON FIRE OVER DEAD COW
- CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Balakrishna baffles with his behavior