PM Modi is growing in strength with each passing second and this is giving tense moments to his rivals and all opposition parties. Modi and Amit Shah after the saffron tsunami in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand and after winning the municipal elections in many states is getting ready to adopt more aggressive strategies to expand the party down south before the 2019 elections.
Already some opposition parties resigned to the fact that Modi cannot of defeated in the next elections and the recent surveys after Modi completing three years in office too indicate his growing popularity.
In the meantime as Amit Shah is visiting Telangana, BJP started becoming more vocal and aggressive in the state. Dr. Laxman, state BJP president speaking to scribes said Modi is more powerful than an atom bomb and BJP will come to power in Telangana with exploding Modi bomb.
He said TRS is adopting anti people policies and KCR is behaving as a dictator. He added Congress and TDP lost relevance in Telangana.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?