PM Modi is growing in strength with each passing second and this is giving tense moments to his rivals and all opposition parties. Modi and Amit Shah after the saffron tsunami in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand and after winning the municipal elections in many states is getting ready to adopt more aggressive strategies to expand the party down south before the 2019 elections.
Already some opposition parties resigned to the fact that Modi cannot of defeated in the next elections and the recent surveys after Modi completing three years in office too indicate his growing popularity.
In the meantime as Amit Shah is visiting Telangana, BJP started becoming more vocal and aggressive in the state. Dr. Laxman, state BJP president speaking to scribes said Modi is more powerful than an atom bomb and BJP will come to power in Telangana with exploding Modi bomb.
He said TRS is adopting anti people policies and KCR is behaving as a dictator. He added Congress and TDP lost relevance in Telangana.
Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj" Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday said that he inherited "jungle raj" and it will take some time to establish rule of law in a very "big state" like UP. The current prevailing situation is mainly due to the previous Government.He puts the blame on previous governments for the poor law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa's house resmbles haunted house
- Can KCR tame Modi in his den?
- TS, AP Roundup May 27
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Shocking blunders of Modi in three years
- Mega Star readying for politicacl sensation
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- India, World Roundup May 27
- AMIT SHAH DENIES MODI POLICY with this statement!!
- Infosys Chairman is so sad for the current scenario!!
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Amit Shah -Naidu acknowledged to keep the alliance going
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?