Sources have stated that Narendra Modi government's decision to not send an envoy to China's big Belt and Road Forum (BARF) has been the cause of much wailing and gnashing of teeth in New Delhi and the fact that India is practically the only large economy to not be represented there and that dozens and dozens of countries have sent representatives, many the heads of their governments it has come across to some people as the Modi government deliberately choosing to isolate India.
Further it was stated that if Modi has isolated India on this issue, so be it. He and his foreign policy establishment deserve praise for taking a bold stand of dissent on grounds that are both principled and realist and the government's thinking on this issue is unusually clear and well-articulated.
Meanwhile the Ministry of External Affairs
released a statement that "connectivity initiatives must follow principles
of financial responsibility to avoid projects that would create unsustainable
debt burden for communities, balanced ecological and environmental protection
and preservation standards".
Currently India is more than willing to cooperate with China on infrastructure finance witness its decision to sign up to the AIIB and BRICS Bank and on the many issues being taken up in the BRICS and other forums. This is, presumably, because it does not believe that those forums inherently violate the principles that it believes OBOR, as currently structured, would fail to uphold.
Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj" Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday said that he inherited "jungle raj" and it will take some time to establish rule of law in a very "big state" like UP. The current prevailing situation is mainly due to the previous Government.He puts the blame on previous governments for the poor law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa's house resmbles haunted house
- Can KCR tame Modi in his den?
- TS, AP Roundup May 27
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Shocking blunders of Modi in three years
- Mega Star readying for politicacl sensation
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- India, World Roundup May 27
- AMIT SHAH DENIES MODI POLICY with this statement!!
- Infosys Chairman is so sad for the current scenario!!
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Amit Shah -Naidu acknowledged to keep the alliance going
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?