Sources have stated that Narendra Modi government's decision to not send an envoy to China's big Belt and Road Forum (BARF) has been the cause of much wailing and gnashing of teeth in New Delhi and the fact that India is practically the only large economy to not be represented there and that dozens and dozens of countries have sent representatives, many the heads of their governments it has come across to some people as the Modi government deliberately choosing to isolate India.
Further it was stated that if Modi has isolated India on this issue, so be it. He and his foreign policy establishment deserve praise for taking a bold stand of dissent on grounds that are both principled and realist and the government's thinking on this issue is unusually clear and well-articulated.
Meanwhile the Ministry of External Affairs
released a statement that "connectivity initiatives must follow principles
of financial responsibility to avoid projects that would create unsustainable
debt burden for communities, balanced ecological and environmental protection
and preservation standards".
Currently India is more than willing to cooperate with China on infrastructure finance witness its decision to sign up to the AIIB and BRICS Bank and on the many issues being taken up in the BRICS and other forums. This is, presumably, because it does not believe that those forums inherently violate the principles that it believes OBOR, as currently structured, would fail to uphold.
Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP?? According to sources YS Jagan Mohan Reddy found his first and new ally for coming elections in 2019 and it looks like the leader of opposition has involved in talks with one of the national parties i.e. BJP and readying to enter into a partnership with NDA. Meanwhile according to the latest report revealed YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is keen to join hands with the saffron party and G Janardhan Reddy of Bharatiya Janata Party is holding the mediation talks between two parties.
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?