New Delhi sources have stated that JNN Uttar Pradesh's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday targeted the Opposition criticizing the RSS, saying that the Sangh is the only organization in the world that does not seek help from the government, even then the opposition names everything in the name of RSS Takes it in response to the discussion of the thanks motion on the speech of Governor Ram Naik in the Legislative Assembly.
CM Yogi said, "If RSS and Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee (founder of the Indian Jana Sangh) were not there then West Bengal, Punjab and Kashmir in possession of Pakistan Were there”. He further said that it is wrong to discuss such organizations, who have nothing to do with politics. RSS is the only organization that does not take any help from the government.
Yogi Adityanath said, "Some people are
trying to connect the national song with communalism. If the RSS was not
there, people would forget the Vande Mataram song in schools. He said that
64,000 educational institutions are being run by the RSS and when expressing
concern over the decreasing water level in Ganga and Yamuna, the Chief Minister
said, "Ganga and Yamuna are our identities, and if it ends, the country
and its culture will be eradicated."
CM Yogi Adityanath condemned the incident of throwing paper balls on the governor as well as throwing a whistle during the proceedings of the House in the Legislative Assembly. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath gave his answer on bad law and order in the House and added that that the Governor's address is the vision document of the state government. With this, he said that it is a different matter that the opposition did not like it.
Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj" Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday said that he inherited "jungle raj" and it will take some time to establish rule of law in a very "big state" like UP. The current prevailing situation is mainly due to the previous Government.He puts the blame on previous governments for the poor law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa's house resmbles haunted house
- Can KCR tame Modi in his den?
- TS, AP Roundup May 27
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Shocking blunders of Modi in three years
- Mega Star readying for politicacl sensation
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- India, World Roundup May 27
- AMIT SHAH DENIES MODI POLICY with this statement!!
- Infosys Chairman is so sad for the current scenario!!
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Amit Shah -Naidu acknowledged to keep the alliance going
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?