New Delhi sources have stated that JNN Uttar Pradesh's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday targeted the Opposition criticizing the RSS, saying that the Sangh is the only organization in the world that does not seek help from the government, even then the opposition names everything in the name of RSS Takes it in response to the discussion of the thanks motion on the speech of Governor Ram Naik in the Legislative Assembly.
CM Yogi said, "If RSS and Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee (founder of the Indian Jana Sangh) were not there then West Bengal, Punjab and Kashmir in possession of Pakistan Were there”. He further said that it is wrong to discuss such organizations, who have nothing to do with politics. RSS is the only organization that does not take any help from the government.
Yogi Adityanath said, "Some people are
trying to connect the national song with communalism. If the RSS was not
there, people would forget the Vande Mataram song in schools. He said that
64,000 educational institutions are being run by the RSS and when expressing
concern over the decreasing water level in Ganga and Yamuna, the Chief Minister
said, "Ganga and Yamuna are our identities, and if it ends, the country
and its culture will be eradicated."
CM Yogi Adityanath condemned the incident of throwing paper balls on the governor as well as throwing a whistle during the proceedings of the House in the Legislative Assembly. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath gave his answer on bad law and order in the House and added that that the Governor's address is the vision document of the state government. With this, he said that it is a different matter that the opposition did not like it.
POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!! Doesn't this statement found cheap to hear.Yes but its is true a lady who is an NRI made ebooking at a popular hotel in Hyderabad.When she was about to check in the room.The hotel authorities denied her entry and was not permitted just because she was a single lady to check in.NRI woman from Singapore named Nupur Saraswat,faced such an an embarrassing experience.
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP
- A MAN THRASHED AND SET ON FIRE OVER DEAD COW
- CHINA POWERFUL NAVAL DESTROYER LAUNCHED
- Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Balakrishna baffles with his behavior