New Delhi sources have stated that JNN Uttar Pradesh's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday targeted the Opposition criticizing the RSS, saying that the Sangh is the only organization in the world that does not seek help from the government, even then the opposition names everything in the name of RSS Takes it in response to the discussion of the thanks motion on the speech of Governor Ram Naik in the Legislative Assembly.
CM Yogi said, "If RSS and Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee (founder of the Indian Jana Sangh) were not there then West Bengal, Punjab and Kashmir in possession of Pakistan Were there”. He further said that it is wrong to discuss such organizations, who have nothing to do with politics. RSS is the only organization that does not take any help from the government.
Yogi Adityanath said, "Some people are
trying to connect the national song with communalism. If the RSS was not
there, people would forget the Vande Mataram song in schools. He said that
64,000 educational institutions are being run by the RSS and when expressing
concern over the decreasing water level in Ganga and Yamuna, the Chief Minister
said, "Ganga and Yamuna are our identities, and if it ends, the country
and its culture will be eradicated."
CM Yogi Adityanath condemned the incident of throwing paper balls on the governor as well as throwing a whistle during the proceedings of the House in the Legislative Assembly. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath gave his answer on bad law and order in the House and added that that the Governor's address is the vision document of the state government. With this, he said that it is a different matter that the opposition did not like it.
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture