New Delhi sources have stated that JNN Uttar Pradesh's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday targeted the Opposition criticizing the RSS, saying that the Sangh is the only organization in the world that does not seek help from the government, even then the opposition names everything in the name of RSS Takes it in response to the discussion of the thanks motion on the speech of Governor Ram Naik in the Legislative Assembly.
CM Yogi said, "If RSS and Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee (founder of the Indian Jana Sangh) were not there then West Bengal, Punjab and Kashmir in possession of Pakistan Were there”. He further said that it is wrong to discuss such organizations, who have nothing to do with politics. RSS is the only organization that does not take any help from the government.
Yogi Adityanath said, "Some people are
trying to connect the national song with communalism. If the RSS was not
there, people would forget the Vande Mataram song in schools. He said that
64,000 educational institutions are being run by the RSS and when expressing
concern over the decreasing water level in Ganga and Yamuna, the Chief Minister
said, "Ganga and Yamuna are our identities, and if it ends, the country
and its culture will be eradicated."
CM Yogi Adityanath condemned the incident of throwing paper balls on the governor as well as throwing a whistle during the proceedings of the House in the Legislative Assembly. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath gave his answer on bad law and order in the House and added that that the Governor's address is the vision document of the state government. With this, he said that it is a different matter that the opposition did not like it.
Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP?? According to sources YS Jagan Mohan Reddy found his first and new ally for coming elections in 2019 and it looks like the leader of opposition has involved in talks with one of the national parties i.e. BJP and readying to enter into a partnership with NDA. Meanwhile according to the latest report revealed YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is keen to join hands with the saffron party and G Janardhan Reddy of Bharatiya Janata Party is holding the mediation talks between two parties.
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?