Chennai sources have stated that even as the SSLC results were announced at 10 a.m., various CBSE schools in the city began getting enquiries from parents about the admission process for enrolling their children in Class XI and over the last two years, ever since the NEET was announced, principals of CBSE schools in the city have been seeing an uptick in applications for Classes XI and XII.
Amudha Lakshmi, principal of Chettinad Vidyashram School said “The demand for the biology group has been extremely high and we have got several enquiries. Though it started last year, this year since the NEET was conducted, the numbers have increased".
Of the 9.82 lakh students who appeared for the
SSLC exams, 2.47 lakh students were from self-financed matric schools and many
of them would be looking to shift to other streams and the results for the CBSE
Class X and XII exams have however not been declared yet and many CBSE schools
will begin admissions only after that. The Vice Principal of a city school said
“It will be extremely tough for us to accommodate State board students since
the numbers in our Class X are already high".
Meanwhile S. Arumainathan, State President, Tamil Nadu Students Parents Welfare Association, said that considering the number of students in State Board schools, the State doesn’t have enough good CBSE schools to accommodate more students. “Over the last few years, many matriculations schools have begun to introduce CBSE syllabus for Class XI and XII but not all of them offer quality education.
Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj" Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday said that he inherited "jungle raj" and it will take some time to establish rule of law in a very "big state" like UP. The current prevailing situation is mainly due to the previous Government.He puts the blame on previous governments for the poor law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa's house resmbles haunted house
- Can KCR tame Modi in his den?
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Shubhawati was not allowed to reach Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's car
- Did he striptease Chandra Babu?
- No memorial should be bulit for CULPRIT JAYALALITHA!!
- President Trump pushed aside the PM of Montenegro at NATO
- Mamata Banerjee's formula to be discussed in Parliament House
- Country's longest river bridge opens today, IARI gifts for Assam
- BJP MP advised the fellow actor to start his own outfit