Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath is known for his sensational decisions. Many of his decisions like Anti Romeo Squads, Cow slaughter ban etc created huge controversies.
Now he stirred a hornet nest. Yogi Adityanath right after the Supreme Court ordered CBI to frame criminal charges against top BJP leaders LK.Advani,MM.Joshi and Union Minister Uma Bharati in Babri Masjid demolition case after many decades, decided to offer prayers at the Ram Janma Bhoomi temple.
He visited the makeshift Ram temple at Ayodhya on his first visit and then offered prayers. He spent 30 minutes at the makeshift temple and offered prayers on the banks of Sarayu river.
Dharam Das, against whom conspiracy charges were framed too accompanied Yodi Adtiyanath. This gave enough opportunity to the opposition parties to attack Yogi Adityanath for siding with the criminals.
Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP AP is now moving toward a corruption free state.And the Chief Minister has taken actions to stop bribing and toll free nos to complain about the bribed employees.Now the Andhra Pradesh investigating agency - Anti Corruption Bureau ( ACB) has probed and deducted a startling Rs 800 crore worth disproportionate assets in their surprise raids conducted on the houses of Engineer- in - Chief Panduranga Rao.It was also conducted in various places in the state.
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi
- MP Larissa Waters BREASTFED her daughter during Parliament Speech
- Young Delivery Boy rescues drowning woman in China, Watch the VIDEO
- Andhra Octopus gets Modi shock
- Let the Games Begin! Nitish Kumar faces heat as Meira Kumar will be Opposition's presidential candidate
- 80% Stake in TV9 for Sale
- India, World Roundup June 22
- TS, AP Roundup June 22
- Kerala CM's sensation on threat to PM Modi