PM Modi is known for his powerful decisions and this decision making skills turned him into the most powerful leader not only in the country but across the world.
PM Modi and BJP promised to get recognition to all freedom fighters and important personalities unlike the Congress party which marginalised all of them except Mahatma Gandhi and Jawahar Lal Nehru and their sons and daughters.
Modi also promised to unearth the mystery behind Netaji Subhash Cchandra Bose's death by declassifying the secret files. But now it is comingout that Modi government insulted Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
Replying to an RTI query, Ministry of Home Affairs said that after considering the reports of various commissions, the government has arrived at the conclusion that Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose died in a plane crash on August 18, 1945.
But Bose's family is extremely angry. Chandra Kumar Bose,grand nephew of Netaji who joined BJP said "I am a Bose family member first and then a BJP leader... Our first priority is to solve the Netaji mystery," He demanded an apology from Home Affairs. He said "We demand an SIT be constituted which can study the declassified files and give a conclusive scientific report on what exactly happened to Netaji,"
Sayak Sen,filed an RTI in April asking whethere any information was with the Government on Gumnamibaba or Bhagwanji who lived incognito in Uttar Pradesh till 1985 and was rumoured to be Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
MHA replied Some information about Gumnami Baba and Bhagwanji is available in the Mukherjee Commission report on pg-114-122. This report is available at mha.nic.in. Mukherjee Commission had come to the conclusion that Gumnami Baba/Bhagwanji was not Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose".
To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu Andhra Pradesh sources have added that presently TDP is wanting to raise several issues related to AP's development in the forthcoming Parliament Winter Session and in turn may corner BJP, alerted BJP has come out to offer olive branch to supreme and CM Chandrababu.
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai