PM Modi is known for his powerful decisions and this decision making skills turned him into the most powerful leader not only in the country but across the world.
PM Modi and BJP promised to get recognition to all freedom fighters and important personalities unlike the Congress party which marginalised all of them except Mahatma Gandhi and Jawahar Lal Nehru and their sons and daughters.
Modi also promised to unearth the mystery behind Netaji Subhash Cchandra Bose's death by declassifying the secret files. But now it is comingout that Modi government insulted Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
Replying to an RTI query, Ministry of Home Affairs said that after considering the reports of various commissions, the government has arrived at the conclusion that Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose died in a plane crash on August 18, 1945.
But Bose's family is extremely angry. Chandra Kumar Bose,grand nephew of Netaji who joined BJP said "I am a Bose family member first and then a BJP leader... Our first priority is to solve the Netaji mystery," He demanded an apology from Home Affairs. He said "We demand an SIT be constituted which can study the declassified files and give a conclusive scientific report on what exactly happened to Netaji,"
Sayak Sen,filed an RTI in April asking whethere any information was with the Government on Gumnamibaba or Bhagwanji who lived incognito in Uttar Pradesh till 1985 and was rumoured to be Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
MHA replied Some information about Gumnami Baba and Bhagwanji is available in the Mukherjee Commission report on pg-114-122. This report is available at mha.nic.in. Mukherjee Commission had come to the conclusion that Gumnami Baba/Bhagwanji was not Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose".
Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission? According to sources Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration and Urban Development minister P Narayana has received a big shock. Meanwhile the Narayana Educational institution, which is owned by the minister, was fined for running hostels and institutions without any valid permission.
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker
- Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP?
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video