PM Modi is known for his powerful decisions and this decision making skills turned him into the most powerful leader not only in the country but across the world.
PM Modi and BJP promised to get recognition to all freedom fighters and important personalities unlike the Congress party which marginalised all of them except Mahatma Gandhi and Jawahar Lal Nehru and their sons and daughters.
Modi also promised to unearth the mystery behind Netaji Subhash Cchandra Bose's death by declassifying the secret files. But now it is comingout that Modi government insulted Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
Replying to an RTI query, Ministry of Home Affairs said that after considering the reports of various commissions, the government has arrived at the conclusion that Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose died in a plane crash on August 18, 1945.
But Bose's family is extremely angry. Chandra Kumar Bose,grand nephew of Netaji who joined BJP said "I am a Bose family member first and then a BJP leader... Our first priority is to solve the Netaji mystery," He demanded an apology from Home Affairs. He said "We demand an SIT be constituted which can study the declassified files and give a conclusive scientific report on what exactly happened to Netaji,"
Sayak Sen,filed an RTI in April asking whethere any information was with the Government on Gumnamibaba or Bhagwanji who lived incognito in Uttar Pradesh till 1985 and was rumoured to be Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
MHA replied Some information about Gumnami Baba and Bhagwanji is available in the Mukherjee Commission report on pg-114-122. This report is available at mha.nic.in. Mukherjee Commission had come to the conclusion that Gumnami Baba/Bhagwanji was not Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose".
Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP AP is now moving toward a corruption free state.And the Chief Minister has taken actions to stop bribing and toll free nos to complain about the bribed employees.Now the Andhra Pradesh investigating agency - Anti Corruption Bureau ( ACB) has probed and deducted a startling Rs 800 crore worth disproportionate assets in their surprise raids conducted on the houses of Engineer- in - Chief Panduranga Rao.It was also conducted in various places in the state.
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi
- MP Larissa Waters BREASTFED her daughter during Parliament Speech
- Young Delivery Boy rescues drowning woman in China, Watch the VIDEO
- Andhra Octopus gets Modi shock
- Let the Games Begin! Nitish Kumar faces heat as Meira Kumar will be Opposition's presidential candidate
- 80% Stake in TV9 for Sale
- India, World Roundup June 22
- TS, AP Roundup June 22
- Kerala CM's sensation on threat to PM Modi