PM Modi is growing in strength with each passing day with his decisive making skills and aggressive postures. Some opposition leaders and political parties already resigned that Modi will come back to power with increased seats in the 2019 elections.
Even many surveys reveal the same thing but Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi says Modi got fail marks and failed in all exams. Speaking at a function Rahul Gandhi said any exam requires 40 marks to pass but Modi failed in all the exams.
He said Modi scored zero marks in creating jobs and providing employment. He said Modi's schemes helped him for promotions rather than creating jobs. He made fun of Modi's pet schemes mocking them as Startup India, Stand up India, Sit Down India, Moove Left India.
He said Modi is spending public money for useless promotions. He said "There are various schemes like Make in India, Swacch Bharat, Connect India; I've even forgotten all those names" and "there are " Startup India, Stand Up India, Sit Down India, Move Left India, Go Right India, but not one person is getting employment"
He said "The minimum marks required to pass are 40 (of 100), (but) Narendra Modiji has received zero out of 100 in creating jobs,"
MODI IS MY FRIEND SAYS Israel Prime Minister Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his happiness to meet his friend MODI,our honourable Prime Minister Modi.Our Prime Minister who is on his tour across all nations.is now touring America.He visited Portugal before visiting America.Prime Minister Modi has scheduled his visit to the holy land in Israel on 4 July for a three-day visit.
- INFOSYS ADMIT THAT AUTOMATION SACKS OFF 11000 EMPLOYESS
- India has 'stubborn geopolitical thinking' says CHINA NEWSPAPER
- President Donald Trump Meets PM Modi hope for a better chemistry!!
- Modi says INDIA IS CORRUPTION FREE FOR PAST 3 YEARS!!
- Rajini's 2.0 started its PROMO before his POLITICAL KICK OFF
- BJP MINISTER now SELLS MOVIE TICKETS!!!
- Roja to JUMP TO JANA SENA!!
- Another CROWN FOR AP by Andhra Pradesh Kidambi Srikanth WON Australian Open Super Series title
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore