PM Modi is growing in strength with each passing day with his decisive making skills and aggressive postures. Some opposition leaders and political parties already resigned that Modi will come back to power with increased seats in the 2019 elections.
Even many surveys reveal the same thing but Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi says Modi got fail marks and failed in all exams. Speaking at a function Rahul Gandhi said any exam requires 40 marks to pass but Modi failed in all the exams.
He said Modi scored zero marks in creating jobs and providing employment. He said Modi's schemes helped him for promotions rather than creating jobs. He made fun of Modi's pet schemes mocking them as Startup India, Stand up India, Sit Down India, Moove Left India.
He said Modi is spending public money for useless promotions. He said "There are various schemes like Make in India, Swacch Bharat, Connect India; I've even forgotten all those names" and "there are " Startup India, Stand Up India, Sit Down India, Move Left India, Go Right India, but not one person is getting employment"
He said "The minimum marks required to pass are 40 (of 100), (but) Narendra Modiji has received zero out of 100 in creating jobs,"
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??