PM Modi is growing in strength with each passing day with his decisive making skills and aggressive postures. Some opposition leaders and political parties already resigned that Modi will come back to power with increased seats in the 2019 elections.
Even many surveys reveal the same thing but Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi says Modi got fail marks and failed in all exams. Speaking at a function Rahul Gandhi said any exam requires 40 marks to pass but Modi failed in all the exams.
He said Modi scored zero marks in creating jobs and providing employment. He said Modi's schemes helped him for promotions rather than creating jobs. He made fun of Modi's pet schemes mocking them as Startup India, Stand up India, Sit Down India, Moove Left India.
He said Modi is spending public money for useless promotions. He said "There are various schemes like Make in India, Swacch Bharat, Connect India; I've even forgotten all those names" and "there are " Startup India, Stand Up India, Sit Down India, Move Left India, Go Right India, but not one person is getting employment"
He said "The minimum marks required to pass are 40 (of 100), (but) Narendra Modiji has received zero out of 100 in creating jobs,"
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel