PM Modi is growing in strength with each passing day with his decisive making skills and aggressive postures. Some opposition leaders and political parties already resigned that Modi will come back to power with increased seats in the 2019 elections.
Even many surveys reveal the same thing but Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi says Modi got fail marks and failed in all exams. Speaking at a function Rahul Gandhi said any exam requires 40 marks to pass but Modi failed in all the exams.
He said Modi scored zero marks in creating jobs and providing employment. He said Modi's schemes helped him for promotions rather than creating jobs. He made fun of Modi's pet schemes mocking them as Startup India, Stand up India, Sit Down India, Moove Left India.
He said Modi is spending public money for useless promotions. He said "There are various schemes like Make in India, Swacch Bharat, Connect India; I've even forgotten all those names" and "there are " Startup India, Stand Up India, Sit Down India, Move Left India, Go Right India, but not one person is getting employment"
He said "The minimum marks required to pass are 40 (of 100), (but) Narendra Modiji has received zero out of 100 in creating jobs,"
WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call San Francisco sources have reported that according to sources, a popular website that checks Beta versions in development, in the new Android update, WhatsApp is developing a new button that will allow to users to quickly switch from voice to video call without stopping the voice call in progress. The feature is seen in WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.163 version, it tweeted on Thursday. The recipient, however, will be able to reject the upcoming video call if he or she wants.
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors