Ever since the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh into Telangana and Andhra Pradesh,tempers increased between both the states. Ruling parties in both the states and CMs CHandra Babu and KCR,instead of calming down the tempers,played upon the emotions to score brownie points.
This resulted in issues not getting solved and the Governor of two states Narasimhan for long has been trying to bring them to the discussion table and solve the outstanding contentious issues. However Chandra Babu and KCR despite the changed public posturing are not working to resolve the differences.
Inside talk is Governor Narasimhan is furious with both KCR and Chandra Babu Naidu and is fuming why to waste time with useless discussions and meetings if they donot have any intention of solving the problems.
He is angry with Chandra Babu and KCR not showing respect to the committee formed under his leadership to solve the contentious issues.
WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call San Francisco sources have reported that according to sources, a popular website that checks Beta versions in development, in the new Android update, WhatsApp is developing a new button that will allow to users to quickly switch from voice to video call without stopping the voice call in progress. The feature is seen in WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.163 version, it tweeted on Thursday. The recipient, however, will be able to reject the upcoming video call if he or she wants.
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors