Ever since the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh into Telangana and Andhra Pradesh,tempers increased between both the states. Ruling parties in both the states and CMs CHandra Babu and KCR,instead of calming down the tempers,played upon the emotions to score brownie points.
This resulted in issues not getting solved and the Governor of two states Narasimhan for long has been trying to bring them to the discussion table and solve the outstanding contentious issues. However Chandra Babu and KCR despite the changed public posturing are not working to resolve the differences.
Inside talk is Governor Narasimhan is furious with both KCR and Chandra Babu Naidu and is fuming why to waste time with useless discussions and meetings if they donot have any intention of solving the problems.
He is angry with Chandra Babu and KCR not showing respect to the committee formed under his leadership to solve the contentious issues.
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??