People of the state has to be really proud of this .Telangana which celebrated “World Blood Donor Day” i on June 14 all over the world every year to create awareness for the safe blood and importance of blood donation for the people in need to survive.This day is celebrated to mark the importance of blood donation and its value and to increase the number of voluntary blood donars.
In the last financial year 2016-17, the total need, based on a target for Blood collection is around 4.1 lakh units. Telangana state achieved highest collection of 4.04 lakh units, Out of this collection 69% that is the major share is purely through voluntary blood donation.
This year the main focus of its celebrations is to stress the need for blood donors and its true value of donation and to create an awareness among the people about its protection safety and the products used for blood transfusions.
The Government of Telangana has taken serious and active measures to create an awareness through TSACS, TSBTC and VBD program partners.Posters, pamphlets other IEC material is distributed to educate college students, Sports personnel’s, police, para medical forces and other important institutions & organizations.The Government also encourages e blood banking concept so that everybody can reach out in need.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel