It was seen, that a number of women students who were married at a very young stage or got married during the study period were compelled to drop out of school during maternity, or had to take a gap during the course of study, which affected their studies.
The Haryana government has taken this special decision to allow married girl students who become pregnant during their study period in state universities and colleges to avail maternity leave benefits of upto 45 days from the upcoming academic year.
The proposal which was first implemented to the girl students at Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar in January, last year.after the huge welcome for this it will now be extended to all colleges and universities in Haryana. This would help girl students complete their education without getting dropped out even after getting married.
This leave period applicable to government women employees, on a condition that the student would have to attend extra classes(till a particular count is reached) to complete attendance requirements for the specified course . The leave period would be deducted from total lectures delivered during the semester. However, the student during her pregnancy should appear in all minor and major examinations as per the schedule notified by the university
Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Heavy rains continued to batter Kerala on Sunday causing widespread damage, landslip and water logging in various parts with the state government announcing a holiday today in educational institutes. With the south west monsoon rigorous over the state and the Met office predicting more rains including very heavy spells at a few places over the next two days
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media
- Will this new strategy of PK works for Jagan & YSRCP?
- Manmohan the hard core fan of PM Modi
- Twist to the tail:What will happen next to the CM of Tamil Nadu