It was seen, that a number of women students who were married at a very young stage or got married during the study period were compelled to drop out of school during maternity, or had to take a gap during the course of study, which affected their studies.
The Haryana government has taken this special decision to allow married girl students who become pregnant during their study period in state universities and colleges to avail maternity leave benefits of upto 45 days from the upcoming academic year.
The proposal which was first implemented to the girl students at Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar in January, last year.after the huge welcome for this it will now be extended to all colleges and universities in Haryana. This would help girl students complete their education without getting dropped out even after getting married.
This leave period applicable to government women employees, on a condition that the student would have to attend extra classes(till a particular count is reached) to complete attendance requirements for the specified course . The leave period would be deducted from total lectures delivered during the semester. However, the student during her pregnancy should appear in all minor and major examinations as per the schedule notified by the university
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger