It is usual that price revisions for fuels used to come into effect from midnight .This is not a comfortable one for the owners as the dealers would have to deploy manpower everyday to change rates in the middle of the nightThey proposed a strike regarding this issue.But now they with drew from it as the Government agrees daily revision of petrol and diesel prices at 6 am everyday instead of midnight.
Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said the new timing was a very agreeable demand form the dealer side so daily price revision will be implemented from June 16 as previously decided.
Private pump owners, who form the majority of the nation’s 54,000 retail outlets of the public sector firms threatened the Government to go on a strike regarding the issues to revise prices every midnight.Till now, rates are decided and changed on 1st and 16th of every month.So many factors decide this like average international oil price and foreign exchange rate of the previous fortnight
Pradhan also said the oil companies are planning to automate the entire fuel supply chain -- from refinery transportation to fuel pumps -- so that manual intervention is reducedas much as possibleAs of now only 20% of the petrol pumps are automated.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel