It is usual that price revisions for fuels used to come into effect from midnight .This is not a comfortable one for the owners as the dealers would have to deploy manpower everyday to change rates in the middle of the nightThey proposed a strike regarding this issue.But now they with drew from it as the Government agrees daily revision of petrol and diesel prices at 6 am everyday instead of midnight.
Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said the new timing was a very agreeable demand form the dealer side so daily price revision will be implemented from June 16 as previously decided.
Private pump owners, who form the majority of the nation’s 54,000 retail outlets of the public sector firms threatened the Government to go on a strike regarding the issues to revise prices every midnight.Till now, rates are decided and changed on 1st and 16th of every month.So many factors decide this like average international oil price and foreign exchange rate of the previous fortnight
Pradhan also said the oil companies are planning to automate the entire fuel supply chain -- from refinery transportation to fuel pumps -- so that manual intervention is reducedas much as possibleAs of now only 20% of the petrol pumps are automated.
WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call San Francisco sources have reported that according to sources, a popular website that checks Beta versions in development, in the new Android update, WhatsApp is developing a new button that will allow to users to quickly switch from voice to video call without stopping the voice call in progress. The feature is seen in WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.163 version, it tweeted on Thursday. The recipient, however, will be able to reject the upcoming video call if he or she wants.
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors