It is usual that price revisions for fuels used to come into effect from midnight .This is not a comfortable one for the owners as the dealers would have to deploy manpower everyday to change rates in the middle of the nightThey proposed a strike regarding this issue.But now they with drew from it as the Government agrees daily revision of petrol and diesel prices at 6 am everyday instead of midnight.
Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said the new timing was a very agreeable demand form the dealer side so daily price revision will be implemented from June 16 as previously decided.
Private pump owners, who form the majority of the nation’s 54,000 retail outlets of the public sector firms threatened the Government to go on a strike regarding the issues to revise prices every midnight.Till now, rates are decided and changed on 1st and 16th of every month.So many factors decide this like average international oil price and foreign exchange rate of the previous fortnight
Pradhan also said the oil companies are planning to automate the entire fuel supply chain -- from refinery transportation to fuel pumps -- so that manual intervention is reducedas much as possibleAs of now only 20% of the petrol pumps are automated.
TS,AP roundup June 26 : Etela Rajendar.Finance minister Etela Rajendar on Sunday accused the Reserve Bank of India of failing to supply adequate currency to Telangana state seven months after demonetisation, leading to severe currency shortage in all districts.
- India,World roundup Jun 26
- Banks is not responsible for loss of valuables in lockers: RBI
- MODI IS MY FRIEND SAYS Israel Prime Minister
- INFOSYS ADMIT THAT AUTOMATION SACKS OFF 11000 EMPLOYESS
- India has 'stubborn geopolitical thinking' says CHINA NEWSPAPER
- President Donald Trump Meets PM Modi hope for a better chemistry!!
- Congress' Samjhauta' with PAK terrrorists shock all
- Modi says INDIA IS CORRUPTION FREE FOR PAST 3 YEARS!!
- Rajini's 2.0 started its PROMO before his POLITICAL KICK OFF
- BJP MINISTER now SELLS MOVIE TICKETS!!!
- Owaisi insults BJP's presidential candidate
- Roja to JUMP TO JANA SENA!!
- Jagan gets survey shock?
- Another CROWN FOR AP by Andhra Pradesh Kidambi Srikanth WON Australian Open Super Series title
- Modi-Trump scaring China?