1. In 3 years, Modi govt has okayed over Rs 4.13 lakh cr for urban infrastructure: Venkaiah Naidu : The BJP-led NDA government at the Centre has approved over Rs 4.13 lakh crore for improving basic urban infrastructure in the last three years, Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu said on tuesday.
2. UK judge takes dig at India’s delay in giving proof in Vijay Mallya case : Chief magistrate Emma Arbuthnot at Westminster magistrates' court noted December 4 for a two-week hearing on Tuesday after she heard there were delays in evidence arriving from the government of India.
3. Army coaching helps 9 Kashmiri students crack IIT entrance exam : Nine youngsters from the Indian Army's own Super-40 batch in Kashmir — run along the lines of Bihar's Super-30 — have cleared JEE Advanced, India's most competitive engineering entrance exam, and are now eligible for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
4. 5 terror attacks across Kashmir in a day, over one dozen hurt : Over a dozen security men were injured in five separate terror attacks across Kashmir Valley on Tuesday evening. The terrorists also snatched four service rifles from cops on guard at the ancestral house of a former high court judge in Anantnag in south Kashmir.
5. PM Modi to review country’s job scenario on Sunday : PM Narendra Modi will oversee a review of job creation and data collection on employment on Sunday in an exercise that is intended to frame a policy response to criticism that GDP growth has not translated into higher employment.
6. Tourists panic as GJM men take to streets; unrest continues in hills : Tuesday's general strike in the Hills, Terai and Dooars took an ugly turn in the morning after three SUVs packed with 15 tourists from Mumbai, including five children, headed to Siliguri from Darjeeling were stopped by Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM) supporters at Kurseong, 29km from Darjeeling.
7. UP farmers cry foul over loan waiver : Farmer groups in Uttar Pradesh have upped the ante against the Yogi Adityanath-led UP government over the criteria for identifying farmers eligible for a loan waiver.
8. Congress member praises ‘Pappu’, fired : A senior Congress member from Uttar Pradesh has been removed from all party positions for purportedly referring to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi as "Pappu", repeatedly, in a social media message meant to laud his recent attempt to visit Mandsaur following the death of five protesting farmers in police firing.
9. Incessant rains kill 10 in northeast; Guwahati submerged : Incessant rain, triggered by a deep depression that moved into Bangladesh on Monday, wreaked havoc in the northeast on Tuesday with 10 deaths reported from Guwahati and Aizawl.
10. Multiple attacks by terrorists on security forces in Kashmir; grenades hurled, shots fired : Multiple incidents of terrorists targeting security forces were reported from across Kashmir on Tuesday. There were reports of six different attacks in the span of as many hours on Tuesday evening.
1. Firefighters battling huge blaze in London high-rise : Firefighters are battling a massive fire in an apartment high-rise in London. One side of the building appeared to be in flames.
2. US attorney general calls notion he colluded with Russia 'detestable lie' : US Attorney General Jeff Sessions, appearing at a high-stakes Senate hearing, on Tuesday denounced as "an appalling and detestable lie" the idea that he colluded with Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign.
3. North Korea releases US student held for 17 months : North Korea has released Otto Warmbier, a US university student held captive there for 17 months, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Tuesday.
4. EU door open if Britain gives up on Brexit: Germany : The European Union's door remains open if Britain changes its decision to leave the 28- member bloc, German finance minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said today, while acknowledging such a move is unlikely.
5. Chinese media blame Korean missionaries for Pakistan killings : China's official media is desperately trying to protect Pakistan's image by saying that the two Chinese were working with a Korean Christian organization, and the killing took place owing to some problems it has with local terrorists.
6. France and Britain announce anti-terror action plan : The leaders of France and Britain on Wednesday announced an anti-terror action plan to crack down on radicalisation through social media.
7. Death toll from Bangladesh landslides rises to 134 after heavy rain : At least 134 people were killed inBangladesh when a series landslides triggered by heavy rain buried hillside homes, officials said on Wednesday.
8. Pope Francis names new Indianapolis archbishop : Pope Francis has named Monsignor Charles Thompsonas the seventh archbishopof Indianapolis.
9. Pakistan eyes 2018 start for China-funded mega dam opposed by India : Pakistan expects China to fund a long-delayed Indus river mega dam project in Gilgit-Baltistan, part of disputed Kashmir, with work beginning next year, Planning Minister Ahsan Iqbal said in an interview.
10. IS militants killing, enslaving civilians: Philippines : Islamist militants holding parts of a Philippine city are killing civilians who try to flee while using others as orderlies and cooks, authorities said Tuesday after the gunmen boasted of executions.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel