Remember KCR adopted daughter C pratyusha.She was publicly adopted by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao.She was rescued on July 7 last year from alleged abuse and torture by her stepmother and father.Moved by the pathetic situation KCR extended his helping hand and offered her full complete help to acheive her ambition.
Her ambition was to do nursing to serve people.KCR’s instructions, arrangements were made for her to appear as an external student and clear a few exams that made her eligible for the Multi-Purpose Health Workers (MPHW) nursing course
After this sucessful progress and saving a victim and offering her a bright future KCR the Cheif Minister of Telangana is ver happy.Now this adopted daughter of KCR has made his name proud.
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??