Owaisi brothers Asaduddin and Akbaruddin wield strong power in their constituency Old City. Both with their vitriolic statements stoke passions among muslims thus increasing communal tensions not only in Hyderabad but across the country.
Many time they faced court cases for their controversial statements. Sometime back Akbaruddin Owaisi was attacked and he miraculously escaped from the attack on his life. Court is hearing the case and final argument was concluded yesterday.
During the three day long argument, the prosecution claimed that there was a planned criminal conspiracy by the accused Mohammed Bin Omer Yafai aka Mohammed Pahelwan, his family members and other associates in targeting the Akbaruddin Owaisi on April 30, 2011.
Special public prosecutor Uma Maheswara Rao presented the evidence before the seventh additional metropolitan sessions judge T Srinivas Rao ,who is conducting the hearing in the case.
Former MIM corporator Mansoor Bin Mohammed Awalgi is the main complainant in the case. In 2011, Mohammed Bin Omer Yafai and other members of his family allegedly attacked the MIM leader in Barkas. After the attack, the Chandrayangutta police slapped cases on 13 people under various sections of the Indian Penal Code including 147 (rioting), 148 (rioting with deadly weapon) and 307 (attempt to murder).
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel