Owaisi brothers Asaduddin and Akbaruddin wield strong power in their constituency Old City. Both with their vitriolic statements stoke passions among muslims thus increasing communal tensions not only in Hyderabad but across the country.
Many time they faced court cases for their controversial statements. Sometime back Akbaruddin Owaisi was attacked and he miraculously escaped from the attack on his life. Court is hearing the case and final argument was concluded yesterday.
During the three day long argument, the prosecution claimed that there was a planned criminal conspiracy by the accused Mohammed Bin Omer Yafai aka Mohammed Pahelwan, his family members and other associates in targeting the Akbaruddin Owaisi on April 30, 2011.
Special public prosecutor Uma Maheswara Rao presented the evidence before the seventh additional metropolitan sessions judge T Srinivas Rao ,who is conducting the hearing in the case.
Former MIM corporator Mansoor Bin Mohammed Awalgi is the main complainant in the case. In 2011, Mohammed Bin Omer Yafai and other members of his family allegedly attacked the MIM leader in Barkas. After the attack, the Chandrayangutta police slapped cases on 13 people under various sections of the Indian Penal Code including 147 (rioting), 148 (rioting with deadly weapon) and 307 (attempt to murder).
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately