Owaisi brothers Asaduddin and Akbaruddin wield strong power in their constituency Old City. Both with their vitriolic statements stoke passions among muslims thus increasing communal tensions not only in Hyderabad but across the country.
Many time they faced court cases for their controversial statements. Sometime back Akbaruddin Owaisi was attacked and he miraculously escaped from the attack on his life. Court is hearing the case and final argument was concluded yesterday.
During the three day long argument, the prosecution claimed that there was a planned criminal conspiracy by the accused Mohammed Bin Omer Yafai aka Mohammed Pahelwan, his family members and other associates in targeting the Akbaruddin Owaisi on April 30, 2011.
Special public prosecutor Uma Maheswara Rao presented the evidence before the seventh additional metropolitan sessions judge T Srinivas Rao ,who is conducting the hearing in the case.
Former MIM corporator Mansoor Bin Mohammed Awalgi is the main complainant in the case. In 2011, Mohammed Bin Omer Yafai and other members of his family allegedly attacked the MIM leader in Barkas. After the attack, the Chandrayangutta police slapped cases on 13 people under various sections of the Indian Penal Code including 147 (rioting), 148 (rioting with deadly weapon) and 307 (attempt to murder).
Donald Trump shocks women journalist US President Donald Trump is known for his eccentric behavior. He shocks with his controversies attracting the attention of all. This time Donald Trump shocked a female journalist with his behavior. During his diplomatic phone call to congratulate Leo Varadkar, new Prime Minister of Ireland, he complimented a female Irish reporter for her nicce smile. Trump mentioned We have a lot of your Irish press watching us," in reference to the multiple reporters present in the Oval Office for the call.
- Is KCR more powerful than Trump?
- World tour for Kapu reservations
- Dutch PM confused Internet by tweeting in Hindi to Modi
- TN Party Opposition Leader walks out from Assembly in Gutkha case
- Oops.. Sensational judgment from SC relaxed Donald Trump!!!
- Are Business people ready to welcome GST?
- Karnataka BJP declared its Chief Ministerial Candidate is Yeddyurappa
- Ambulance caught in traffic in event attended by HD Deve Gowda
- Abducted Mollywood actress ready to speak about the case
- Heavy rain lashes Kerala, Holiday for schools
- Death toll rises of Kerala elephants
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- Jagan's change yielding favourable results
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP