Currently the Indian government has introduced new series of Rs 500 denomination notes. It was stated that Reserve Bank of India issued Rs 500 denomination notes with inset letter ‘A’. However it was stated that the old notes introduced post denomination in 2016 would continue to remain the legal tender.
Moreover official statement from the RBI was issued on Tuesday had revealed that "In continuation of issuing of Rs 500 denomination banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi series which are currently legal tender, a new batch of banknotes with inset letter "A" in both the number panels, bearing the signature of Urjit R Patel, Governor, Reserve Bank of India”.
Furthermore it was added that the central bank said
that the notes will bear Swachh Bharat logo on the backside of the banknote. The
officials made clear that the government has no plans to print Rs 5,000
and Rs 10,000 currency notes.
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??