Currently the Indian government has introduced new series of Rs 500 denomination notes. It was stated that Reserve Bank of India issued Rs 500 denomination notes with inset letter ‘A’. However it was stated that the old notes introduced post denomination in 2016 would continue to remain the legal tender.
Moreover official statement from the RBI was issued on Tuesday had revealed that "In continuation of issuing of Rs 500 denomination banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi series which are currently legal tender, a new batch of banknotes with inset letter "A" in both the number panels, bearing the signature of Urjit R Patel, Governor, Reserve Bank of India”.
Furthermore it was added that the central bank said
that the notes will bear Swachh Bharat logo on the backside of the banknote. The
officials made clear that the government has no plans to print Rs 5,000
and Rs 10,000 currency notes.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel