AP CM Chandra Babu may be the blue eyed boy of the regional media and whatever he does will be highlighted in a positive manner. But he doesnot enjoy any such favours with the national media which is going hammer and tongs on Chandra Babu pointing out his blunders.
National media highlighted how Chandra Babu Naidu's convoy stalled an ambulance in Kakinada and how the patient in the ambulance suffered severely. This mistake by Chandra Babu was not reported by any regional media.
Similarly after another shocking blunder by AP CM Chandra Babu, NGOs and other organisations are getting ready to take on Chandra Babu. It is known that 45 year old former BSF jawan Nageswara Rao assaulted 13 year old girl in Guntur for 45 days. Police rescued the girl from Kashmir and brought her back to Guntur.
Parents of the girl along with her met Chandra Babu who assured them of all help. Chandra Babu however after posing for the snap with them got huge shock when his CMO posted on twitter revealing the girl's identity. It is a known fact that one shouldn't disclose the identity of the rape victims.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel