AP CM Chandra Babu may be the blue eyed boy of the regional media and whatever he does will be highlighted in a positive manner. But he doesnot enjoy any such favours with the national media which is going hammer and tongs on Chandra Babu pointing out his blunders.
National media highlighted how Chandra Babu Naidu's convoy stalled an ambulance in Kakinada and how the patient in the ambulance suffered severely. This mistake by Chandra Babu was not reported by any regional media.
Similarly after another shocking blunder by AP CM Chandra Babu, NGOs and other organisations are getting ready to take on Chandra Babu. It is known that 45 year old former BSF jawan Nageswara Rao assaulted 13 year old girl in Guntur for 45 days. Police rescued the girl from Kashmir and brought her back to Guntur.
Parents of the girl along with her met Chandra Babu who assured them of all help. Chandra Babu however after posing for the snap with them got huge shock when his CMO posted on twitter revealing the girl's identity. It is a known fact that one shouldn't disclose the identity of the rape victims.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case