Telangana CM KCR till now boasted that he and his government has been providing corruption free administration. However all that got erased with the land scam coming out shocking everyone. KCR already got into damage control mode prompting Keshav Rao to return back all the encroached lands.
However KCR giving a clean chit and the statement `there was no loss to the exchequer and no land went out of the government hands' turned opposition parties furious.
Congress,TDP and BJP decided to complain against the land scam and expose KCR in front of President requesting him to order a CBI inquiry.
Revanth Reddy attacked “How can the CM give clean chit to Goldstone Prasad who is facing charges of taking possession of government land in a fraudulent manner and raising bank loans by pledging the same land? The CM has to answer how the relative of Goldstone Prasad is continuing in the CMO and reviewing sensitive issues,“
BJP's Nagam Janardhan Reddy said “KCR fears that his family's misdeeds would be exposed if the CBI probes the scam...How can he justify the land registrations of his party MPs?“
CPM senior leader BV Raghavulu attacked both AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and Telangana CM KCR for sheilding and encouraging land grabbing by their leaders.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case