Telangana CM KCR till now boasted that he and his government has been providing corruption free administration. However all that got erased with the land scam coming out shocking everyone. KCR already got into damage control mode prompting Keshav Rao to return back all the encroached lands.
However KCR giving a clean chit and the statement `there was no loss to the exchequer and no land went out of the government hands' turned opposition parties furious.
Congress,TDP and BJP decided to complain against the land scam and expose KCR in front of President requesting him to order a CBI inquiry.
Revanth Reddy attacked “How can the CM give clean chit to Goldstone Prasad who is facing charges of taking possession of government land in a fraudulent manner and raising bank loans by pledging the same land? The CM has to answer how the relative of Goldstone Prasad is continuing in the CMO and reviewing sensitive issues,“
BJP's Nagam Janardhan Reddy said “KCR fears that his family's misdeeds would be exposed if the CBI probes the scam...How can he justify the land registrations of his party MPs?“
CPM senior leader BV Raghavulu attacked both AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and Telangana CM KCR for sheilding and encouraging land grabbing by their leaders.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel