Heat is increasing as the date for the election of India's new president is fast approaching. BJP which is in power is keen to have its candidate as President though Congress and other opposition parties are trying to promote their candidate as the consensus one.
BJP which got the opportunity to get its candidate elected to the top post for the first time in Independent India is not keen to leave the chance. However Modi and Amit Shah are not revealing their candidate making many wonder why is Modi so confused about the election.
Modi met senior BJP leaders and inside talk is Modi is planning to make its candidate to file nomination on behalf of NDA before Modi flies to US by June 24.
The moment Lalkrishna Advani and Murali Manohar Joshi's candidature got sidelined, name of Draupadi Murmu came out. However her name disappeared after few days. Names of Union Ministers Venkaiah Naidu,Sushma Swaraj, Current Kerala governor,former chief justice Sadasivam, even Loksabha speaker Sumitra Mahajan's name started doing rounds.
But Modi feels that opposition may not support Sumitra Mahajan's candidature.BJP leaders after holding consultations with the opposition leaders finally may arrive at the decision.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel