Varsha Reddy who is the daughter of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has made her daddy proud as she is going to join the prestigious London School of Economics (LSE). This is quite a remarkable feat by an Indian girl.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is currently busy with the collapse of AP Politics and he is trying to bounce back soon. YS is too busy with Politics and running Sakshi. He also spends some family quality time with his two lovely daughters Harsha and Varsha.
He often keeps them away from the limelight. Now his daughter Varsha who passed out of Std.XII has joined the London School of Economics. So, why is this such a big achievement? LSE is considered as the Mecca for all Students of Economics and getting a seat is not a cake walk.
One has to score at least a minimum of 99% marks. So let's hope Varsha would soon come out with an LSE degree and help her father in forming new economy policies for the welfare of the state.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman