Varsha Reddy who is the daughter of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has made her daddy proud as she is going to join the prestigious London School of Economics (LSE). This is quite a remarkable feat by an Indian girl.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is currently busy with the collapse of AP Politics and he is trying to bounce back soon. YS is too busy with Politics and running Sakshi. He also spends some family quality time with his two lovely daughters Harsha and Varsha.
He often keeps them away from the limelight. Now his daughter Varsha who passed out of Std.XII has joined the London School of Economics. So, why is this such a big achievement? LSE is considered as the Mecca for all Students of Economics and getting a seat is not a cake walk.
One has to score at least a minimum of 99% marks. So let's hope Varsha would soon come out with an LSE degree and help her father in forming new economy policies for the welfare of the state.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards