Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has done many reforms in UP that benefits the people there like timely inspections,clean Government offices,pothole free roads and much more. Yogi, who visited Bihar for the first time after taking over the reigns of UP .
In a gathering there he fount fault with the Nithish Lalu alliance and told that he will not take rest until Lotus blooms in Bihar too.Yogi recited a poem which explains how Nitish and Lalu were temperamentally diametrically opposite to each other.The poem means How will the friendship continue, such is the animosity.
Throwing an open challenge to Nitish, Yogi asked the Bihar Chief Minister to close down all the illegal slaughter houses in the State of Bihar just like his aggressive action in UP.
Yogi recalled the age-old relationship between Awadh and Bihar.He told that he is emotionally attched to the state as Sita was born in Bihar’s Sitamarhi He also ensured that a four-lane road is constructed between Ayodhya and Sitamarhiso that the historical ties between the two States becomes stronger
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture