Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has done many reforms in UP that benefits the people there like timely inspections,clean Government offices,pothole free roads and much more. Yogi, who visited Bihar for the first time after taking over the reigns of UP .
In a gathering there he fount fault with the Nithish Lalu alliance and told that he will not take rest until Lotus blooms in Bihar too.Yogi recited a poem which explains how Nitish and Lalu were temperamentally diametrically opposite to each other.The poem means How will the friendship continue, such is the animosity.
Throwing an open challenge to Nitish, Yogi asked the Bihar Chief Minister to close down all the illegal slaughter houses in the State of Bihar just like his aggressive action in UP.
Yogi recalled the age-old relationship between Awadh and Bihar.He told that he is emotionally attched to the state as Sita was born in Bihar’s Sitamarhi He also ensured that a four-lane road is constructed between Ayodhya and Sitamarhiso that the historical ties between the two States becomes stronger
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??