Even after PM Modi passed an ordinance to remove red beacon and end VVIP culture, some MPs,MLAs are unable to digest the thought of sacrificing the privileges and the power. Even before people could forget the shocking behavior of Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad, who boasted that he slapped an Air India official for more than 26 times, TDP MP JC.Diwakar Reddy known for his controversial acts shocked all with his arrogance.
His actions attracted national attention with all national channels covering the arrogant acts. Diwakar Reddy, Anantapur MP who arrived late at the Visakhapatnam airport to board an IndiGo flight to Hyderabad, damaged the property of the airline and abused the staff when they denied a boarding pass.
After his obscene behavior , IndiGo officials gave him a boarding pass. The flight which was supposed to take off at 8.10 Am was delayed by a few minutes and in a rarity, the closed doors were opened for the MP. What is shocking is Civil Aviation Minister P.Ashok Gajapati Raju was in the VVIP lounge when the incident happened.
It is known that Government proposed strict action against misbehaving airline passengers atere Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad. Now it is comingout that IndiGo Airlines, Spicejet and Air India barred Diwakar Reddy from taking their flights.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'