The fuels petrol and Diesel prices will be changed on everyday basis and the respective dealers are responsible for setting the prices in their bunk.The petrol Bunk dealers were about to protest or go on a strike because of the price changes every midnight and it is difficult for them to maintain a manpower for this purpose.But then the Government declared that the price changes will be reflected only in the early hours of the morning that is 6 am everyday.
This will be reflected from From Friday, Petrol and Diesel prices will be revised every day. The prices has to be revised every morning and the selling rate for the fuel should be at fixed prices. Currently, the prices are revised every two weeks.
,Dharmendra Pradhan, 'There were some concerns of dealer associations with regard to the daily pricing mechanism. It is decided by the government that the price of petrol and diesel will be revised from 6 a.m. every day.'Revision of prices on Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Petroleum & Natural Gasdaily basis was already under implementation on pilot basis in five cities - Puducherry, Visakhapatnam, Chandigarh, Jamshedpur and Udaipur.
While the Indian Oil Corporation Limited's (IOCL)has launched a mobile app to help customers keep an eye on the updates on fuel prices. Customers who wish to know the prices without app can also receive the same information by sending an SMS, 'RSP< SPACE >DEALER CODE' to 9224992249.
WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call San Francisco sources have reported that according to sources, a popular website that checks Beta versions in development, in the new Android update, WhatsApp is developing a new button that will allow to users to quickly switch from voice to video call without stopping the voice call in progress. The feature is seen in WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.163 version, it tweeted on Thursday. The recipient, however, will be able to reject the upcoming video call if he or she wants.
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors