The fuels petrol and Diesel prices will be changed on everyday basis and the respective dealers are responsible for setting the prices in their bunk.The petrol Bunk dealers were about to protest or go on a strike because of the price changes every midnight and it is difficult for them to maintain a manpower for this purpose.But then the Government declared that the price changes will be reflected only in the early hours of the morning that is 6 am everyday.
This will be reflected from From Friday, Petrol and Diesel prices will be revised every day. The prices has to be revised every morning and the selling rate for the fuel should be at fixed prices. Currently, the prices are revised every two weeks.
,Dharmendra Pradhan, 'There were some concerns of dealer associations with regard to the daily pricing mechanism. It is decided by the government that the price of petrol and diesel will be revised from 6 a.m. every day.'Revision of prices on Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Petroleum & Natural Gasdaily basis was already under implementation on pilot basis in five cities - Puducherry, Visakhapatnam, Chandigarh, Jamshedpur and Udaipur.
While the Indian Oil Corporation Limited's (IOCL)has launched a mobile app to help customers keep an eye on the updates on fuel prices. Customers who wish to know the prices without app can also receive the same information by sending an SMS, 'RSP< SPACE >DEALER CODE' to 9224992249.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel