The fuels petrol and Diesel prices will be changed on everyday basis and the respective dealers are responsible for setting the prices in their bunk.The petrol Bunk dealers were about to protest or go on a strike because of the price changes every midnight and it is difficult for them to maintain a manpower for this purpose.But then the Government declared that the price changes will be reflected only in the early hours of the morning that is 6 am everyday.
This will be reflected from From Friday, Petrol and Diesel prices will be revised every day. The prices has to be revised every morning and the selling rate for the fuel should be at fixed prices. Currently, the prices are revised every two weeks.
,Dharmendra Pradhan, 'There were some concerns of dealer associations with regard to the daily pricing mechanism. It is decided by the government that the price of petrol and diesel will be revised from 6 a.m. every day.'Revision of prices on Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Petroleum & Natural Gasdaily basis was already under implementation on pilot basis in five cities - Puducherry, Visakhapatnam, Chandigarh, Jamshedpur and Udaipur.
While the Indian Oil Corporation Limited's (IOCL)has launched a mobile app to help customers keep an eye on the updates on fuel prices. Customers who wish to know the prices without app can also receive the same information by sending an SMS, 'RSP< SPACE >DEALER CODE' to 9224992249.
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??