When Yogi Adityanath became CM of Uttar Pradesh after the saffron tsunami created by PM Modi which decimated entire opposition in the largest state of the country,many expressed fears.
They said the controversial firebrand leader from BJP will divide the secular fabric of the country and especially in the state. However his quick decision making on important issues attracted the attention of all.
Now many are left wondering whether Yogi is the savior of all muslims. Sometime back many muslim women affected by triple talaq openly shot letters and even met him personally and said they elected him in the belief that he would end triple talaq practice in their religion.
Now Yogi Adityanath in a major decision dissolved the Shia and Sunni Waqf boards as per the recommendations of a Central Waqf Council (CWC) committee. The government also accepted the proposal of the committee, led by Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand Waqf Boards in-charge Syed Ejaz Abbas Naqvi, to recommend a CBI inquiry against Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan and officials of the Waqf Boards.
This after the report found that Azam Khan misused his position as a minister to acquire properties under the boards. It also says that Azam Khan started a trust named Maulana Johar Ali Education Trust, through which he diverted funds from Waqf properties to it. The report also pointed out discrepancies in maintaining rent collection records of Waqf properties.
Why Telangana Leader offered Rs. 100 crore to Rahul Gandhi?? Telangana sources have stated that the fight for the post of Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee President has been intensified in the party. With the existing TPCC President N Uttam Kumar Reddy failed to perform up to the mark, many senior leaders are making beeline to get key post ahead of 2019 elections. Meanwhile the Party senior leaders Ponnala Laxmaiah, K Jana Reddy, Komatireddy Venkatreddy, J Geeta Reddy, Mohd Ali Shabbir etc already met AICC President Sonia Gandhi and lobbied strongly
- Amit Shah countered criticism over celebrations amid Gorakhpur tragedy
- TSRTC bus caught fire while on move
- Will the Online game be removed as per Indian Government's order??
- A Happy News for Government Job seekers in Telangana
- AP West Godavari nurse missing in Tamilnadu
- RSS chief ignores Kerala bureaucrat's order, unfurls flag at a school
- Naidu follows KCR style of escapism!!
- Drugs in beach cafes!!
- How was Modi's Speech at Red Fort, Delhi?
- Tamilnadu CM in his Independence Day speech said Govts Sole Aim of Public. Service
- Indian China Army clashed again!!
- Kamal haasan says Ministers are Blunt Knives!!
- School girl Raped on Independence day!!
- Blue Whale game to be blocked in INDIA!!
- Chandrababu Naidu, KCR, Pawan had a great combo night