When Yogi Adityanath became CM of Uttar Pradesh after the saffron tsunami created by PM Modi which decimated entire opposition in the largest state of the country,many expressed fears.
They said the controversial firebrand leader from BJP will divide the secular fabric of the country and especially in the state. However his quick decision making on important issues attracted the attention of all.
Now many are left wondering whether Yogi is the savior of all muslims. Sometime back many muslim women affected by triple talaq openly shot letters and even met him personally and said they elected him in the belief that he would end triple talaq practice in their religion.
Now Yogi Adityanath in a major decision dissolved the Shia and Sunni Waqf boards as per the recommendations of a Central Waqf Council (CWC) committee. The government also accepted the proposal of the committee, led by Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand Waqf Boards in-charge Syed Ejaz Abbas Naqvi, to recommend a CBI inquiry against Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan and officials of the Waqf Boards.
This after the report found that Azam Khan misused his position as a minister to acquire properties under the boards. It also says that Azam Khan started a trust named Maulana Johar Ali Education Trust, through which he diverted funds from Waqf properties to it. The report also pointed out discrepancies in maintaining rent collection records of Waqf properties.
Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Heavy rains continued to batter Kerala on Sunday causing widespread damage, landslip and water logging in various parts with the state government announcing a holiday today in educational institutes. With the south west monsoon rigorous over the state and the Met office predicting more rains including very heavy spells at a few places over the next two days
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media
- Will this new strategy of PK works for Jagan & YSRCP?
- Manmohan the hard core fan of PM Modi
- Twist to the tail:What will happen next to the CM of Tamil Nadu