When Yogi Adityanath became CM of Uttar Pradesh after the saffron tsunami created by PM Modi which decimated entire opposition in the largest state of the country,many expressed fears.
They said the controversial firebrand leader from BJP will divide the secular fabric of the country and especially in the state. However his quick decision making on important issues attracted the attention of all.
Now many are left wondering whether Yogi is the savior of all muslims. Sometime back many muslim women affected by triple talaq openly shot letters and even met him personally and said they elected him in the belief that he would end triple talaq practice in their religion.
Now Yogi Adityanath in a major decision dissolved the Shia and Sunni Waqf boards as per the recommendations of a Central Waqf Council (CWC) committee. The government also accepted the proposal of the committee, led by Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand Waqf Boards in-charge Syed Ejaz Abbas Naqvi, to recommend a CBI inquiry against Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan and officials of the Waqf Boards.
This after the report found that Azam Khan misused his position as a minister to acquire properties under the boards. It also says that Azam Khan started a trust named Maulana Johar Ali Education Trust, through which he diverted funds from Waqf properties to it. The report also pointed out discrepancies in maintaining rent collection records of Waqf properties.
Actor Navdeep to be quizzed today in Hyderabad Drug Case Hyderabad sources have stated that Telugu actor Pallapollu Navdeep is scheduled to appear on Monday before a special investigation team (SIT) of the Telangana government, which is investigating the case involving a high-end drugs racket, which was busted here earlier this month.Currently a Special Investigation Team (SIT) of the Prohibition and Excise department had summoned a dozen personalities from the Telugu film industry or Tollywood, for questioning in connection with the case.
- Pakistan National been arrested on charges of drug peddling
- IGNOU plans to set up dedicated learning support centers for Transgender students
- India's 13th President leavesPresidenttoday!
- Delhi's Air is totally toxic
- Class 10 Rape victim delivers a baby in school toilet
- Will Mahesh Babu accept Jagan's plan???
- Anganwadi workers allowances doubled
- All celebrities stand together with Women's Cricket team
- 18,920 Police Department vacancies to be filled in Telangana
- Teacher of Government school caught for impersonating his spouse in TET Exam
- Exclusive: Theatre owners seek government protection cover for Indu Sarkar release
- Chandrababu Naidu faces heat from Dalits in the state
- Pawan Kalyan puts all his efforts for Uddanam kidney disease patients
- Telangana Wildlife Board approved SRDP project
- Ram Gopal Varma's next Target is Akun Sabharwal - Telangana Govt reacts !!