When Yogi Adityanath became CM of Uttar Pradesh after the saffron tsunami created by PM Modi which decimated entire opposition in the largest state of the country,many expressed fears.
They said the controversial firebrand leader from BJP will divide the secular fabric of the country and especially in the state. However his quick decision making on important issues attracted the attention of all.
Now many are left wondering whether Yogi is the savior of all muslims. Sometime back many muslim women affected by triple talaq openly shot letters and even met him personally and said they elected him in the belief that he would end triple talaq practice in their religion.
Now Yogi Adityanath in a major decision dissolved the Shia and Sunni Waqf boards as per the recommendations of a Central Waqf Council (CWC) committee. The government also accepted the proposal of the committee, led by Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand Waqf Boards in-charge Syed Ejaz Abbas Naqvi, to recommend a CBI inquiry against Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan and officials of the Waqf Boards.
This after the report found that Azam Khan misused his position as a minister to acquire properties under the boards. It also says that Azam Khan started a trust named Maulana Johar Ali Education Trust, through which he diverted funds from Waqf properties to it. The report also pointed out discrepancies in maintaining rent collection records of Waqf properties.
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger