Farm loan waiver is the most important candidate necessary for every state .Due to the extreme drought faced because of the failure of monsoons the loan pledged by the farmers are left with a big question mark.Many protests were made across the states especially Tamil Nadu Farmers who went to Delhi for their protest.But all ended in failure.
Do you know how much farm loans has to be waived Rs 3.1 lakh crore farm loan waiver - 16 times 2017 budget for rural roads. India faces a cumulative loan waiver of Rs 3.1 lakh crore, or 2.6 per cent of its GDP in 2016-17 across Punjab, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Karnataka .
These farmers are forced to end their lives because of this loan threat.In 2007, before the UPA's loan waiver for 30 million farmers across 18 states, around 16,379 Indian farmers committed suicide, according to a report from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) data.
Irrigation, increasingly vital in an era of climate change, has failed Indian farming. No more than 47.6 per cent of India's farms are irrigated according to Ministry of Agriculture data.
TS,AP roundup June 26 : Etela Rajendar.Finance minister Etela Rajendar on Sunday accused the Reserve Bank of India of failing to supply adequate currency to Telangana state seven months after demonetisation, leading to severe currency shortage in all districts.
- India,World roundup Jun 26
- Banks is not responsible for loss of valuables in lockers: RBI
- MODI IS MY FRIEND SAYS Israel Prime Minister
- INFOSYS ADMIT THAT AUTOMATION SACKS OFF 11000 EMPLOYESS
- India has 'stubborn geopolitical thinking' says CHINA NEWSPAPER
- President Donald Trump Meets PM Modi hope for a better chemistry!!
- Congress' Samjhauta' with PAK terrrorists shock all
- Modi says INDIA IS CORRUPTION FREE FOR PAST 3 YEARS!!
- Rajini's 2.0 started its PROMO before his POLITICAL KICK OFF
- BJP MINISTER now SELLS MOVIE TICKETS!!!
- Owaisi insults BJP's presidential candidate
- Roja to JUMP TO JANA SENA!!
- Jagan gets survey shock?
- Another CROWN FOR AP by Andhra Pradesh Kidambi Srikanth WON Australian Open Super Series title
- Modi-Trump scaring China?