Farm loan waiver is the most important candidate necessary for every state .Due to the extreme drought faced because of the failure of monsoons the loan pledged by the farmers are left with a big question mark.Many protests were made across the states especially Tamil Nadu Farmers who went to Delhi for their protest.But all ended in failure.
Do you know how much farm loans has to be waived Rs 3.1 lakh crore farm loan waiver - 16 times 2017 budget for rural roads. India faces a cumulative loan waiver of Rs 3.1 lakh crore, or 2.6 per cent of its GDP in 2016-17 across Punjab, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Karnataka .
These farmers are forced to end their lives because of this loan threat.In 2007, before the UPA's loan waiver for 30 million farmers across 18 states, around 16,379 Indian farmers committed suicide, according to a report from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) data.
Irrigation, increasingly vital in an era of climate change, has failed Indian farming. No more than 47.6 per cent of India's farms are irrigated according to Ministry of Agriculture data.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel