Darbhanga sources have stated that Bihar CM Nitish Kumar said that he has a message for the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister as not to come empty handed. He said Yogi Adityanath should first implement liquor ban and 50% reservation for women in local bodies. His strong determined work ethics will definitely motivate many in his state.
Nitish Kumar also took a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for not fulfilling various promises made to Bihar during the 2014 general elections and assembly polls in the state the next year.
Moreover he had claimed that the liquor ban has
become a runaway success in Bihar and asked BJP ruled states to follow suit and
his government will launch de-addiction drive to ban liquor in the state. He is
very serious about the matter and needs the change in the state at the
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger