Darbhanga sources have stated that Bihar CM Nitish Kumar said that he has a message for the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister as not to come empty handed. He said Yogi Adityanath should first implement liquor ban and 50% reservation for women in local bodies. His strong determined work ethics will definitely motivate many in his state.
Nitish Kumar also took a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for not fulfilling various promises made to Bihar during the 2014 general elections and assembly polls in the state the next year.
Moreover he had claimed that the liquor ban has
become a runaway success in Bihar and asked BJP ruled states to follow suit and
his government will launch de-addiction drive to ban liquor in the state. He is
very serious about the matter and needs the change in the state at the
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?
- Kaleswaram irrigation project tunnel collapsed near Tippapur
- 'There is anger building up in India': Rahul Gandhi
- Sunny Leone's controversial advertisement hoarding rejected by Gujarati
- Couple ended life hours after their wedding
- Police busted another Marriage racket in Hyderabad
- YS Jagan plans to set up his party office in the new state of AP
- Hyderabad HC sent notices to CM Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Software developed by 2 Youngsters to detect skin cancer is awesome
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP