Nobody would have forgotten about the string of bomb blasts that happened in 1993.On March 12, 1993, a string of 12 blasts in quick succession put Mumbai down, killing 257 people and injuring 713 others. Property wortharound Rs27 crore was destroyedThe Mumbai court convicted on Friday six people, including gangster Abu Salem.About killed 257 people in Mumbai what was India’s worst terrorist attack.
The blasts were masterminded by the underworld gangster Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar and were carried out by his trainees, to avenge the 1992 Babri Masjid demolition.
The court convicted six of the seven accused, including Abu Salem, mastermind Mustafa Dossa, Firoz Khan, Karimullah Shaikh, Tahir Merchant and Riyaz Siddiqui under TADA(Terrorist And Disruptive Activities ) Act.Salem was held as one of the main master memory of the blast who delivered arms to the popular actor Sanjay Dutt
TS,AP roundup June 26 : Etela Rajendar.Finance minister Etela Rajendar on Sunday accused the Reserve Bank of India of failing to supply adequate currency to Telangana state seven months after demonetisation, leading to severe currency shortage in all districts.
- India,World roundup Jun 26
- Banks is not responsible for loss of valuables in lockers: RBI
- MODI IS MY FRIEND SAYS Israel Prime Minister
- INFOSYS ADMIT THAT AUTOMATION SACKS OFF 11000 EMPLOYESS
- India has 'stubborn geopolitical thinking' says CHINA NEWSPAPER
- President Donald Trump Meets PM Modi hope for a better chemistry!!
- Congress' Samjhauta' with PAK terrrorists shock all
- Modi says INDIA IS CORRUPTION FREE FOR PAST 3 YEARS!!
- Rajini's 2.0 started its PROMO before his POLITICAL KICK OFF
- BJP MINISTER now SELLS MOVIE TICKETS!!!
- Owaisi insults BJP's presidential candidate
- Roja to JUMP TO JANA SENA!!
- Jagan gets survey shock?
- Another CROWN FOR AP by Andhra Pradesh Kidambi Srikanth WON Australian Open Super Series title
- Modi-Trump scaring China?