Nobody would have forgotten about the string of bomb blasts that happened in 1993.On March 12, 1993, a string of 12 blasts in quick succession put Mumbai down, killing 257 people and injuring 713 others. Property wortharound Rs27 crore was destroyedThe Mumbai court convicted on Friday six people, including gangster Abu Salem.About killed 257 people in Mumbai what was India’s worst terrorist attack.
The blasts were masterminded by the underworld gangster Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar and were carried out by his trainees, to avenge the 1992 Babri Masjid demolition.
The court convicted six of the seven accused, including Abu Salem, mastermind Mustafa Dossa, Firoz Khan, Karimullah Shaikh, Tahir Merchant and Riyaz Siddiqui under TADA(Terrorist And Disruptive Activities ) Act.Salem was held as one of the main master memory of the blast who delivered arms to the popular actor Sanjay Dutt
WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call San Francisco sources have reported that according to sources, a popular website that checks Beta versions in development, in the new Android update, WhatsApp is developing a new button that will allow to users to quickly switch from voice to video call without stopping the voice call in progress. The feature is seen in WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.163 version, it tweeted on Thursday. The recipient, however, will be able to reject the upcoming video call if he or she wants.
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors