Controversy over beef ban is not dying down and emotions, passions started increasing with each passing day. Beef ban took a shocking turn when Youth Congress leaders in Kerala shocked all by killing a calf in full public gaze.
In the midst of all this former Union Minister Chinta Mohan came with a shocking revelation about former PM Atal Behari Vajpayee. It is known that Vajpayee is a brahmin.
Chinta Mohan said Vajpayee served beef to many politicians and right after one year he became the PM of the country. Sharing the secret he said Vajpayee who was the opposition leader in 1997 invited him and BSP chief Kanshiram.
He said during the meeting in his house,he served beef to everyone. He said since Vajpayee is so accommodative,he ensured that Mayawathi become CM of Uttar Pradesh and he went on to become PM of India.
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads