Controversy over beef ban is not dying down and emotions, passions started increasing with each passing day. Beef ban took a shocking turn when Youth Congress leaders in Kerala shocked all by killing a calf in full public gaze.
In the midst of all this former Union Minister Chinta Mohan came with a shocking revelation about former PM Atal Behari Vajpayee. It is known that Vajpayee is a brahmin.
Chinta Mohan said Vajpayee served beef to many politicians and right after one year he became the PM of the country. Sharing the secret he said Vajpayee who was the opposition leader in 1997 invited him and BSP chief Kanshiram.
He said during the meeting in his house,he served beef to everyone. He said since Vajpayee is so accommodative,he ensured that Mayawathi become CM of Uttar Pradesh and he went on to become PM of India.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards