Controversy over beef ban is not dying down and emotions, passions started increasing with each passing day. Beef ban took a shocking turn when Youth Congress leaders in Kerala shocked all by killing a calf in full public gaze.
In the midst of all this former Union Minister Chinta Mohan came with a shocking revelation about former PM Atal Behari Vajpayee. It is known that Vajpayee is a brahmin.
Chinta Mohan said Vajpayee served beef to many politicians and right after one year he became the PM of the country. Sharing the secret he said Vajpayee who was the opposition leader in 1997 invited him and BSP chief Kanshiram.
He said during the meeting in his house,he served beef to everyone. He said since Vajpayee is so accommodative,he ensured that Mayawathi become CM of Uttar Pradesh and he went on to become PM of India.
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger