PM Modi is growing in strength with each passing day and he along with Aamit Shah is leaving no stone unturned to expand and strengthen BJP across the country before 2019 elections.
Now sources say Modi is coming with a master plan to conquer Bihar fort where CM Nitish Kumar's JD (U) formed a formidable alliance with RJD chief Laloo Prasad Yadav. Those who heard Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath's speech in Bihar suspect Modi's master plan.
BJP celebrated the completion of three years at centre with a huge rally in Bihar and there Yogi Adityanath too attend it. Yogi Adityanath launched a blistering attack on Nitish Kumar and his government and vowed that he will continue visiting Bihar till the BJP forms its government.
It is known that BJP lost 2015 assembly elections despite PM Modi took it as a prestige issue and campainged rigorously. Now with Yogi Adityanath having good following in the north of Bihar, BJP is planning to use his popularity in the state. People believe that while Ayodhya is the birth place of Lord Ram, Goddess Seetha is born in Bihar. Union Government is planning to come with a highway between Ayodhya and Seetamarhi. Sources say if BJP completes this project nothing can stop it from coming to power.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards