As per report from sources it was stated that the Union government had on Friday announced that all bank accounts should be linked with Aadhaar card number by end of this year that is on 31st December 2017. It was stated that if the existing bank accounts are not linked with Aadhaar before the mentioned date, those accounts will become invalid and in-operational from 1st January 2018.
Further Narendra Modi led government had issued a notification amending the Prevention of Money Laundering Rules, 2005, to submit Aadhaar along with PAN or Form 60, if an individual or company is making a financial transaction above Rs 50,000 which is effective from June 1st.
The Revenue department of India added that small account will be
scrutinized when there is suspicion of money dealings and other high risk
scenarios. This will reduce the use of fraudulent practices in all the banks
and the order was made yesterday to the people of the country.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately