As per report from sources it was stated that the Union government had on Friday announced that all bank accounts should be linked with Aadhaar card number by end of this year that is on 31st December 2017. It was stated that if the existing bank accounts are not linked with Aadhaar before the mentioned date, those accounts will become invalid and in-operational from 1st January 2018.
Further Narendra Modi led government had issued a notification amending the Prevention of Money Laundering Rules, 2005, to submit Aadhaar along with PAN or Form 60, if an individual or company is making a financial transaction above Rs 50,000 which is effective from June 1st.
The Revenue department of India added that small account will be
scrutinized when there is suspicion of money dealings and other high risk
scenarios. This will reduce the use of fraudulent practices in all the banks
and the order was made yesterday to the people of the country.
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case