As per report from sources it was stated that the Union government had on Friday announced that all bank accounts should be linked with Aadhaar card number by end of this year that is on 31st December 2017. It was stated that if the existing bank accounts are not linked with Aadhaar before the mentioned date, those accounts will become invalid and in-operational from 1st January 2018.
Further Narendra Modi led government had issued a notification amending the Prevention of Money Laundering Rules, 2005, to submit Aadhaar along with PAN or Form 60, if an individual or company is making a financial transaction above Rs 50,000 which is effective from June 1st.
The Revenue department of India added that small account will be
scrutinized when there is suspicion of money dealings and other high risk
scenarios. This will reduce the use of fraudulent practices in all the banks
and the order was made yesterday to the people of the country.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel